How To De-cert Nextel I930?

Guest kolyan2k

Guest Raven_Dark

Hey guys, I am running into a problem with my i930, maybe you guys have seen this and can help me? When I am watching a video or listening to an mp3 and an alert comes in (voicemail, text, e-mail) the volume drops dramatically but not the volume setting, so if I have it at the highest, there is no way to raise it again unless I make a call, which somehow resets the earpiece settings and then go back to my MP3's

Any ideas?

I only ask in this thread because you guys helped me out in the past and because my phone is decertified and WiDEN hacked. Do you think that has anything to do with it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shippalbo

Man can somebdoy tell me how can I unlock my i930 please? I have tried all the methods I've seen, even using the Nunlock.exe which I don't know why but in my pc never works and the Subsidy Unlock and I'm goin' crazy as hell!!

Guest shippalbo
Hey guys!  I just wanted to let you know I got it!  I have no idea what I did really.  I was just formatting and formatting when I finally got it to sync after the decert file was run.

;)

I love the phone now! 

Thank you SO much for this forum, I would have thrown this phone away if it wasn't for you guys!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please man help me I don't know what to do!!

Guest shippalbo
I'm using these changes and everything is good as far as de-cert and activesync.

I'm working on a few other changes as well. =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do I use this?

• 2 months later...
Guest liquid_eel
Could you install this cab file and check again?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi im new here, and i would like to know if you really did decret your i930, and if you did can you please give me all the steps i need to do the same, you can email me at [email protected] or reply back, i really do want to unlock my phone as well thanks

Guest ctitanic
Hi im new here, and i would like to know if you really did decret your i930, and if you did can you please give me all the steps i need to do the same, you can email me at [email protected] or reply back, i really do want to unlock my phone as well thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

check the how -to section of my site for smartphone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kevinmward

Hey i am way to frustrate with trying to decertify this phone i tried everything only thing i can think is maybe im doing it wrong or mabe my phone cant be decertified.i have software version ROC.00.05

i followed all the steps i went to sprites website got the i930 version of the backup.. i backed up my phone.. saved it.. then i tried to restore it with the one of the 2 backup fils made but they wouoldnt restore to my phone becuase the sprite program wouldnt read it. so then i backued up my phone and opened it in hex workshop.. when i searched for those hex values as a text string and i had either checked.. when i searched 00001001 nuthin came up it couldnt find anything..

I reallly want to get my phone decert but i dont know what else to do

please help me.. thanks again..

if you want i can email you my backed up file maybe you can find it but i cant. thanks again... i also saw sumthin about

HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies. whts that. thanks

please help!!!!

i have included my backup file from sprite can someone maybe look at it..

please i would be extra grateful thanks agian

kev