Photo

Caller id app that works on BOTH screens!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

gnagis

gnagis

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Devices:SPV E100 || SPV C500
Girlfriends new 8500 pink is not what she likes when it comes to the caller id.. its all to small and it cant be bigger, So is ther anny ap that suport multi screen? or is ther a reg hack to change size?

Posted Image

SJ@MPx-220

SJ@MPx-220

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:HD7, Flyer, Torch

Girlfriends new 8500 pink is not what she likes when it comes to the caller id.. its all to small and it cant be bigger, So is ther anny ap that suport multi screen? or is ther a reg hack to change size?

Take a look at:

Photo Contact: http://www.pocketx.net/

or

Eye On Call : http://www.mycnknow.com/Phonesharp.htm

-SJ

martinlaidlaw

martinlaidlaw

Vodafone v1240

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone v1615 (Kaiser)
I've just purchased Pocketx Photo contacts pro for my Vodafone v1240 and it is very good.

With a bit of messing around you can get it to display the full image resolution in full screen 240x266 (minus the top and bottom bar)

The only thing I don't like is the large yellow text you are forced to have when in full screen mode, does anyone know how to change the size, colour, or even remove it altogether to just display the image? I can't find any settings to do this!

cheers

M

Vodafone HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium)
Vodafone V1615 (Kaiser)
Vodafone V1240 (Tornado)
Orange C500 (Typhoon)
T-Mobile MDAIII (Blue Angel)
Orange Motorola MPX200
Orange SPV (Canary)

m1k1

m1k1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:HTC s710

I've just purchased Pocketx Photo contacts pro for my Vodafone v1240 and it is very good.

With a bit of messing around you can get it to display the full image resolution in full screen 240x266 (minus the top and bottom bar)

The only thing I don't like is the large yellow text you are forced to have when in full screen mode, does anyone know how to change the size, colour, or even remove it altogether to just display the image? I can't find any settings to do this!

cheers

If you use the built in camera (Capture Mode > Contacts Picture) to take picture of the contact than it is displayed on outside screen as full screen. I think its only'about picture resolution

m1k1 [HTC HD2, HTC Snap, SE Experia X1]

cerij

cerij

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

If you use the built in camera (Capture Mode > Contacts Picture) to take picture of the contact than it is displayed on outside screen as full screen. I think its only'about picture resolution

Any picture with a size of 128x128 will show as full screen on the outer screen (which sometimes means you can't see the name of the caller or the symbols to silence / cancel the call).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users