Caller id app that works on BOTH screens!

Guest gnagis

Guest gnagis

Girlfriends new 8500 pink is not what she likes when it comes to the caller id.. its all to small and it cant be bigger, So is ther anny ap that suport multi screen? or is ther a reg hack to change size?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest martinlaidlaw

I've just purchased Pocketx Photo contacts pro for my Vodafone v1240 and it is very good.

With a bit of messing around you can get it to display the full image resolution in full screen 240x266 (minus the top and bottom bar)

The only thing I don't like is the large yellow text you are forced to have when in full screen mode, does anyone know how to change the size, colour, or even remove it altogether to just display the image? I can't find any settings to do this!

cheers

I've just purchased Pocketx Photo contacts pro for my Vodafone v1240 and it is very good.

With a bit of messing around you can get it to display the full image resolution in full screen 240x266 (minus the top and bottom bar)

The only thing I don't like is the large yellow text you are forced to have when in full screen mode, does anyone know how to change the size, colour, or even remove it altogether to just display the image? I can't find any settings to do this!

cheers

If you use the built in camera (Capture Mode > Contacts Picture) to take picture of the contact than it is displayed on outside screen as full screen. I think its only'about picture resolution

Guest cerij
If you use the built in camera (Capture Mode > Contacts Picture) to take picture of the contact than it is displayed on outside screen as full screen. I think its only'about picture resolution

Any picture with a size of 128x128 will show as full screen on the outer screen (which sometimes means you can't see the name of the caller or the symbols to silence / cancel the call).