• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kOna

kOna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
As the title says, my install of SPB Weather wont auto-update :D In the "Sync" options of SPB Weather I have...

Update when docked: ticked
Update after city added: ticked
Auto update: every 2 hours
no proxy username or password

I am using the pipex.dial proxy for my WnW connection but it still wont update if I remove the proxy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Craig

richcbaker

richcbaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

As the title says, my install of SPB Weather wont auto-update :D In the "Sync" options of SPB Weather I have...

Update when docked: ticked
Update after city added: ticked
Auto update: every 2 hours
no proxy username or password

I am using the pipex.dial proxy for my WnW connection but it still wont update if I remove the proxy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Craig

I have it integrated with SPB Pocket Plus and also have the problem. The support website just says Spb Weather doesn't automatically establish a connection?

koperko

koperko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia II i8000
same problem here, on my i8000 spb weather add-in SPB MS 3.5 works well, one day stops-doesnt download any data-and connection is ok /OPERA woorks well/ and i cant make it work again.. same time the active sync problems occures-PC doesnt recognize the WM device, showing "support code" errors:(( and also at this time i have instaled the skins for SPB MS 3.5 compatible.-i dont know what problem caused problems?

i tryed many times remove and reinstal spb 3.0 3.5 versions, full sbp weather app and active sync, also many times, : PS very strange is that SPB weather app after all instalations shows only blank black screen with NO text or Menu.

i dont know..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users