SPB Weather not auto-updating

Guest kOna

As the title says, my install of SPB Weather wont auto-update :D In the "Sync" options of SPB Weather I have...

Update when docked: ticked

Update after city added: ticked

Auto update: every 2 hours

no proxy username or password

I am using the pipex.dial proxy for my WnW connection but it still wont update if I remove the proxy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Craig

Guest richcbaker
As the title says, my install of SPB Weather wont auto-update :D In the "Sync" options of SPB Weather I have...

Update when docked: ticked

Update after city added: ticked

Auto update: every 2 hours

no proxy username or password

I am using the pipex.dial proxy for my WnW connection but it still wont update if I remove the proxy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Craig

I have it integrated with SPB Pocket Plus and also have the problem. The support website just says Spb Weather doesn't automatically establish a connection?

• 3 years later...
Guest koperko

same problem here, on my i8000 spb weather add-in SPB MS 3.5 works well, one day stops-doesnt download any data-and connection is ok /OPERA woorks well/ and i cant make it work again.. same time the active sync problems occures-PC doesnt recognize the WM device, showing "support code" errors:(( and also at this time i have instaled the skins for SPB MS 3.5 compatible.-i dont know what problem caused problems?

i tryed many times remove and reinstal spb 3.0 3.5 versions, full sbp weather app and active sync, also many times, : PS very strange is that SPB weather app after all instalations shows only blank black screen with NO text or Menu.

i dont know..