• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo
Mobile-Review have a new article on some new nokia handsets, the N72, N73 and N92

Posted Image
All I can say is.... gimmegimmegimmegimme!

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Mobile-Review have a new article on some new nokia handsets, the N72, N73 and N92
Posted Image
All I can say is.... gimmegimmegimmegimme!

You mean N93? Know that is a very interesting sounding phone IF they can pull it off. I am planning on getting an N80 and HTC Hermes (I know, I know you are all aware of that already) but if the image quality is good on the N93 I may get that as well!

The N72, other than being a far more pleasant looking birds phone than the Razr, doesn't sound that great to me. Running an old version of Symbian with most of the goodies stripped out of it - an N70 on Kyrptonite!

The N73 looks like it has stolen its vidual ques from the QTek stable to me, and thats maybe no bad thing. For once Nokia do a phone that doesn't look like the designers heads were up their a**** when they planned it.

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

w411y

w411y

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Devices:SPV M1500 & SPV C550
Any ideas if the N72 is coming to Orange UK any time soon?

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Any ideas if the N72 is coming to Orange UK any time soon?

I thought the N72 was sheduled for a July release although it seems to have gone deathly quiet recently. Since it is the older S60 OS I would imagine it shouldn't take too long to commision.

w411y

w411y

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Devices:SPV M1500 & SPV C550
My mothers upgrading and begging my advice. Rung Orange and they want her to pay ?179.99 for the N80 :)
She doesn't really want to pay a penny. The N70 is ?49.99 and she may go for that. Either that or the K750i I think as I dont think the N72 is going to be cheaper or the same as ?49.99

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
I would massively advise you AGAINST getting the N70, on Orange at least. It is an absolutely horrid phone. Now I don't know what your mum is like but does she really need a smartphone, or in fact a phone that does anything more than make phone calls and perhaps takes pictures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users