7 replies to this topic

moneytoo

moneytoo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi
is there any way to disable the display of homescreen after openning of the qtek? I prefer to see last application I use. It could be set on Motoro
a MPx220 but I couldnt find it on Qtek 8500. Thanks

sbussinger

sbussinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Cingular 3125

Hi
is there any way to disable the display of homescreen after openning of the qtek? I prefer to see last application I use. It could be set on Motoro
a MPx220 but I couldnt find it on Qtek 8500. Thanks

I don't have an answer for you, but I'd like to know if there's a way as well!

phshatiy

phshatiy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I tried and searched in registry, but nothing found yet. I don't think it's possible on 8500 or WM5.

Asi to nepujde cece, nedokazu si to nijak predstavit. Respektive na WM5 nee.. MPx220
mela WM5?

mpx200mpx200

mpx200mpx200

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8500 (before: mpx200)
I DON'T want home screen after reopening the flip, too (expecially using Tcpmp).

thelostsoul

thelostsoul

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i617
The latest Cingular ROM has what you want....4.1.502.4

I don't know how it was done, but I did notice that to be a change in the build....but it also has all the Cingular branding and the ClearVue software, so if you have an 8500, you may not want to reflash as it'll take a lot of space...

sbussinger

sbussinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Cingular 3125

The latest Cingular ROM has what you want....4.1.502.4

I don't know how it was done, but I did notice that to be a change in the build....but it also has all the Cingular branding and the ClearVue software, so if you have an 8500, you may not want to reflash as it'll take a lot of space...

Where did you find this ROM you're using? I've got 2.4.502.0 on my 3125 and as far as I can tell from the Cingular website that's the latest version. Is there a WM6 ROM out there or something?

berish

berish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:MPX220
I have that rom and my phone, a cingular 3125, still reverts to the homescreen automatically. This is a somewhat serious problem, as I have a bluetooth keyboard and would often type on my mpx220 with it closed and in my pocket. Guess ill just have to keep it open, unless someone comes up with something...

thelostsoul

thelostsoul

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i617
I got it from XDA-Devs, but it looks like the latest one, .5, doesn't have it anymore. Don't know anymore. Sorry...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users