Displaying of homescreen after opening Qtek 8500

Guest moneytoo

Guest moneytoo

Hi

is there any way to disable the display of homescreen after openning of the qtek? I prefer to see last application I use. It could be set on Motoro

a MPx220 but I couldnt find it on Qtek 8500. Thanks

Guest sbussinger
Hi

is there any way to disable the display of homescreen after openning of the qtek? I prefer to see last application I use. It could be set on Motoro

a MPx220 but I couldnt find it on Qtek 8500. Thanks

I don't have an answer for you, but I'd like to know if there's a way as well!

Guest phshatiy

I tried and searched in registry, but nothing found yet. I don't think it's possible on 8500 or WM5.

Asi to nepujde cece, nedokazu si to nijak predstavit. Respektive na WM5 nee.. MPx220

• 2 months later...
Guest thelostsoul

The latest Cingular ROM has what you want....4.1.502.4

I don't know how it was done, but I did notice that to be a change in the build....but it also has all the Cingular branding and the ClearVue software, so if you have an 8500, you may not want to reflash as it'll take a lot of space...

Guest sbussinger
The latest Cingular ROM has what you want....4.1.502.4

I don't know how it was done, but I did notice that to be a change in the build....but it also has all the Cingular branding and the ClearVue software, so if you have an 8500, you may not want to reflash as it'll take a lot of space...

Where did you find this ROM you're using? I've got 2.4.502.0 on my 3125 and as far as I can tell from the Cingular website that's the latest version. Is there a WM6 ROM out there or something?

• 1 month later...
Guest berish

I have that rom and my phone, a cingular 3125, still reverts to the homescreen automatically. This is a somewhat serious problem, as I have a bluetooth keyboard and would often type on my mpx220 with it closed and in my pocket. Guess ill just have to keep it open, unless someone comes up with something...

• 3 weeks later...