Moved on from your Blue Angel or decided to stick with it?

Guest Monolithix

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Following on from this thread: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=253767

Anyone still using a BA day-to-day? I had one myself and loved it, particularly the thumbpad (although i appreciate its an aquired taste!). Now my Universal is my large-screen workhorse, with all the added benefits of WM5. I've seen a few comments that the M5000 is too big by comparison, they're about the same size aren't they?

Anyway, for anyone that still visits this forum, comments welcome!

Guest Pondrew

I loved my MDA III (Blue Angel) but am pretty happy with the Vario II (HTC Hermes) these days.

As for similarity in size to the HTC Universal, I've used a universal recently and it's definately quite a bit bigger then the Blue Angel. I couldn't have got on with it...

• 2 months later...
Guest fraser

I'm still using mine, though I don't use the original Orange ROM anymore as it's a bit dated. Quite happy with it as my only phone to be honest, I'd only upgrade for one with integrated GPS and WiFi without being bigger. Haven't seen that phone yet though I've not really been paying too much attention to what's happening.

• 1 month later...

I am(was :-() still using mine up until this morning... When I tripped and fell, landing on my bag, and cracked (and completely trashed!) my screen - ARGH!!!

Am currently suffering the trauma of having to contemplate what on earth I might get instead if insurance can't get it fixed/replaced... Which is why this forum thread drew my attention. After nearly 3 years of contented blue angel use, I fear I may fear change...

Suggestions welcome?

• 2 years later...

I registered just to reply. I am still happily using my O2 XDAIIs, it is nearly 6 years old now. I skipped the Iphone,TG01,HD,Omnia1&2. I couldn't resist anymore. HD2 will be replacing its role.