- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

MetalSlug

MetalSlug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I have been trying to figure out CABs for a while and found a few programs today. I made this CAB with a Pocket PC CAB creator so it throws a warning during install but it still works fine.

Theme created by hamsuplo , .CAB by me.

This theme is not yet completed but I figured I would post it since it covers the home screen and looks great!

I will be adding in the iCandy Icons and the other menu/start colors.

All you have to do is install the CAB and then select "Blue" under Start >> Settings >> Home Screen >> Color Scheme.

Preview: (Icons coming soon) (Previews updated and added below.)

Enjoy!
- Steven P

EDIT: New version has been uploaded with icon chamges, new backgrounds and also Stary menu color changes!!

Attached Files

Edited by MetalSlug, 30 November 2007 - 06:39 AM.

Midian

Midian

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:shadow, iphone
ooh nice theme keep up the good work.

MetalSlug

MetalSlug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Updated version with icons, smoother backgrounds and more!

ikaikam

ikaikam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:dash

Updated version with icons, smoother backgrounds and more!

Great work! If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to make a cab with the original images and icons so we could go back to the original NEO screen? If we wanted to.

Thank you.

MetalSlug

MetalSlug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Yeah I have one already made up but I will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow to post it as I am away from home.

hamsuplo

hamsuplo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Nice work MetalSlug! :(

mightykc

mightykc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yay! I'll download and use this once you have posted the cab with the original Neo Colors.

Thanks!

herbal

herbal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Shadow
Thanks i love this theme, the i like the Neo theme but hated the default brown <3

mightykc

mightykc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Any chance of posting CAB with original files as well?

Tretz007

Tretz007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Shadow
Damn this looks really nice. I want to make one myself in green but don't know how to make them. If you can possibly explain it to me I can try.

sgreer

sgreer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:AT&T Motorola Q9h (Global)
how do you download it to your device? when i try to download it to my computer it says incorrect file format?
-----
Ok. Figured out how to get it on the device but now it says "There is no application associted with setupDLL." What the heck???

----------------

I have been trying to figure out CABs for a while and found a few programs today. I made this CAB with a Pocket PC CAB creator so it throws a warning during install but it still works fine.

This theme is not yet completed but I figured I would post it since it covers the home screen and looks great!

All you have to do is install the CAB and then select "Blue" under Start >> Settings >> Home Screen >> Color Scheme.

Enjoy!
- Steven P

EDIT: New version has been uploaded with icon chamges, new backgrounds and also Stary menu color changes!!

Edited by sgreer, 18 December 2007 - 07:32 AM.

kbc530

kbc530

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Anything with buttons, lights, and sound. CB radio
  • Devices:Shadow~~~MDA

Enjoy!
- Steven P

I really like this, you stated there were (Icons coming soon) ? I installed and ran it. All I got was the wonderful blue screen shot. Which I may add is super. But no Icons?

Posted Image

MetalSlug

MetalSlug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Sorry guys my PC has npot been working for a few weeks but I finally took it apart and fixed it today. Give me a little while and I will update/help you guys.

CL6

CL6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Shadow

Enjoy!
- Steven P

Looks great!!

Thank you very much for sharing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users