Blue Neo Home Theme [Updated!! w/ Icons and more]

Guest MetalSlug

Guest MetalSlug

I have been trying to figure out CABs for a while and found a few programs today. I made this CAB with a Pocket PC CAB creator so it throws a warning during install but it still works fine.

Theme created by hamsuplo , .CAB by me.

This theme is not yet completed but I figured I would post it since it covers the home screen and looks great!

I will be adding in the iCandy Icons and the other menu/start colors.

All you have to do is install the CAB and then select "Blue" under Start >> Settings >> Home Screen >> Color Scheme.

Preview: (Icons coming soon) (Previews updated and added below.)

Enjoy!

- Steven P

EDIT: New version has been uploaded with icon chamges, new backgrounds and also Stary menu color changes!!

Blue_Neo_Home_Theme.CAB

post-323532-1196404608_thumb.gif

post-323532-1196404642_thumb.gif

post-323532-1196404667_thumb.gif

Edited by MetalSlug

Guest ikaikam
Updated version with icons, smoother backgrounds and more!

Great work! If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to make a cab with the original images and icons so we could go back to the original NEO screen? If we wanted to.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you download it to your device? when i try to download it to my computer it says incorrect file format?

-----

Ok. Figured out how to get it on the device but now it says "There is no application associted with setupDLL." What the heck???

----------------

I have been trying to figure out CABs for a while and found a few programs today. I made this CAB with a Pocket PC CAB creator so it throws a warning during install but it still works fine.

This theme is not yet completed but I figured I would post it since it covers the home screen and looks great!

All you have to do is install the CAB and then select "Blue" under Start >> Settings >> Home Screen >> Color Scheme.

Enjoy!

- Steven P

EDIT: New version has been uploaded with icon chamges, new backgrounds and also Stary menu color changes!!

Edited by sgreer

Enjoy!

- Steven P

I really like this, you stated there were (Icons coming soon) ? I installed and ran it. All I got was the wonderful blue screen shot. Which I may add is super. But no Icons?

Guest MetalSlug

Sorry guys my PC has npot been working for a few weeks but I finally took it apart and fixed it today. Give me a little while and I will update/help you guys.

• 2 months later...

Enjoy!

- Steven P

Looks great!!

Thank you very much for sharing!!