* Charging via USB cable. I found the other topic that concludes USB cables included in some units (particularly Greek) are charging device while connected to computer, others not. Any particular experiences with UK stock? (I'm planning to get an unbranded device, probably from handtec.co.uk)
* Does bluetooth support DUN profile, hence device could be used as BT modem?
* Also, is there an Internet Sharing application, that shares GPRS/3G connection through BT/USB, just like in HTC devices?
* Voice dialling - I already know i780 doesn't have it by default, but does Cyberon Voice Speed Dial work (installed separately)?
* In regards to screen size and software compability, I'm particularly interested in following applications: Pocket Zen Phone, GSFinder, Birthdays (Today plugin), Synthesis SyncML, vxUtils -- any experiences with those?
* GPS, how does it really compares with Kaiser? Does it work OK with Google Maps?
* How EDGE/HSDPA coverage is indicated? Does it show [E] and [H] icons respectively? :)
I'm really impressed with Samsung i780, I've also read some positive reviews, and I'm almost convinced to let my Kaiser go. But as usual, devil hides beneath little details like those above, and I'd appreciate any replies on them. TIA