Task2Gather offers shared task sync across the internet

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest VitOlga
VitOlga - Yep, i'm registered and it's working fine online. But when I try to log in on my phone no characters are displayed in the password box when I try to enter it!

Thanks, we'll try to reproduce the bug and fix it.

Could you possible tell what device and what OS you've got?

Guest nickcornaglia
The Privacy Policy Agreement has been fixed.

What's wrong with Captcha??? It works fine for me... What browser do you use?

Monolithix, have you registered at Task2Gather? Before using the Task2Gather as online task manager you should create your own account. Your e-mail is used as a login name.

yup...wasnt working in IE on a PC and Safari on a mac....both multiple times. Will try again later to see if it has changed for me. If it's working for everyone else...dont know why it's happening.

Guest Monolithix
Thanks, we'll try to reproduce the bug and fix it.

Could you possible tell what device and what OS you've got?

6.1 Pro on a Touch HD (stock ROM)

I also got the wrong captcha error when using the feedback form on the site (ie 7, windows vista x64)

My question was (wrong place to ask I know but someone might know):

Is there any plan to support WM Standard devices? I installed but can't click on anything, thought I might be able to toggle through the options with the DPad but no joy.

Thanks

gerryR

Guest nickcornaglia
yup...wasnt working in IE on a PC and Safari on a mac....both multiple times. Will try again later to see if it has changed for me. If it's working for everyone else...dont know why it's happening.

Tried again last night on Safari....failed...failed....then worked.

Guest juiceppc

This looks cool. I'm only worried that all my "lists/tasks" are on their server. Anyway to run my own server? Is that the "offline" mode. Will this run on WinMo Standard. My wife uses a BJII.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.