Shotgun App

Guest thierryyy

Guest djdavid60
em, that is your opinion, i like this app, i'm asking if somone can made it. I´m not asking other apps what can be fun in your opinion.

If you cannot help me, please leave.

With that attitude, nobody is going to help you. B)

Guest liamwolf

I'm sorry to tell you guys this. The chance of him actually posting a link is slim to none. He probably just did it as a slap in the face, and to tell you 'Do It Yourself'..... or he could have been showing off. I like to think it was the slap in the face.

Guest evdokimosk
I'm sorry to tell you guys this. The chance of him actually posting a link is slim to none. He probably just did it as a slap in the face, and to tell you 'Do It Yourself'..... or he could have been showing off. I like to think it was the slap in the face.

I don't think that is the proper manner to present my personal life. I am working from 9am untill 2am (all day) due to some research projects. I am not the guy that would do something like that. I wiil post the link for download in 2 weeks at youtube site (comments under the video). I am thinking of adding some more guns.

Besides that, I am thinking of adding a donate link or buy (1Euro). I would appreciate your opinion on that.

Guest liamwolf

Yeah, sorry for misleading than, but that is why I put 'Slim to None' this means its one of those slim times. I believe you adding a donation link would probably be best. A lot of the people that would find this application useful, or funny, already own an iPhone.

Guest sys_error

wow, this is fun but is also super childish... ts, grew up please.

if my executive shoot me with that during a meeting, i'll fire him for real.

Guest AngusATAT
if my executive shoot me with that during a meeting, i'll fire him for real.

My boss is a bit long in the tooth, but he has a sense of humor. He'd probably get a chuckle out of it. At least, it would be a new way for one of us to get him back on track.

I know a few of our field guys who would get a kick out of it. Of course, I work in the south, and most of our field guys are "good ol' boys", and anything to do with guns, hunting, or NASCAR would get a thumbs up from them.

Guest GodsGift

"I'll post a link on youtube in 2 weeks"

get real ....

its probably a video of the iphone app running with timed movements ... a la the popcorn and xray "apps" more like videos.

Guest evdokimosk
"I'll post a link on youtube in 2 weeks"

get real ....

its probably a video of the iphone app running with timed movements ... a la the popcorn and xray "apps" more like videos.

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

my skype is evdokmosk for everyone. I have a camera attached unless i am at university. Call me now or after 9pm and watch it real. Also, the i phone doesn't include the fire while shoting

Edited by evdokimosk

Guest 3shirts
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

my skype is evdokmosk for everyone. I have a camera attached unless i am at university. Call me now or after 9pm and watch it real. Also, the i phone doesn't include the fire while shoting

If it's done and working, why aren't you releasing it, or is this some sad attampt at raising publicity and making you feel like the big man

Guest evdokimosk
If it's done and working, why aren't you releasing it, or is this some sad attampt at raising publicity and making you feel like the big man

1: First of all i don't have enough time

2: I want to add some more guns (very different ftom iPhon), believeme

3: I have to buy the sounds that i used (they are not royalty free)

Please wait

I want to give it to the community as i took a lot of things from it.

Guest GodsGift
1: First of all i don't have enough time

2: I want to add some more guns (very different ftom iPhon), believeme

3: I have to buy the sounds that i used (they are not royalty free)

Please wait

I want to give it to the community as i took a lot of things from it.

dude this is bluff ...

1. time.. how long does it take to upload 500k and post a link

2. & 3. guns/sounds .. all wavs and images are freely available

GG

EDIT: Mind you I dont actually want the app, am just following the thread ... so big yourself up and have fun. laters

Edited by GodsGift

Guest thierryyy
I will share what i've done untill now with you today night or tommorow.

omg please can you not just do it now? Uploading does not require much time..

Guest Hellbender
omg please can you not just do it now? Uploading does not require much time..

Omg, hold your pants boy, maybe he is at work, maybe he don't have the files with him, maybe he can't for a huge amount of true reasons.

You really look obsessed by this app and you are really out of good manners.

"dude, pleasse just upload it, I don't need more sounds, Thanks!"

"lol, I think it's bluff too, shame on him!"

"omg please can you not just do it now? Uploading does not require much time.."

Very impolite, particularly considering he is doing you a favor uploading your "beloved" app, which you haven't even purchased or own. He is not holding you away from something you posses.

A little kindness wouldn't do any bad, you know.

Edited by Hellbender

Guest thierryyy
Omg, hold your pants boy, maybe he is at work, maybe he don't have the files with him, maybe he can't for a huge amount of true reasons.

You really look obsessed by this app and you are really out of good manners.

"dude, pleasse just upload it, I don't need more sounds, Thanks!"

"lol, I think it's bluff too, shame on him!"

"omg please can you not just do it now? Uploading does not require much time.."

Very impolite, particularly considering he is doing you a favor uploading your "beloved" app, which you haven't even purchased or own. He is not holding you away from something you posses.

A little kindness wouldn't do any bad, you know.

Dear Friend,

I think your right, and you make a good point, I'll "hold my pants".

He was saying, he 'll make a donate button, and If he make that, I'll donate him for this app, becouse I like it verry much.

Ok,I'm maybe a bit obsessed of this app.

Guest evdokimosk

Sorry for the confusion. I am at work now. I made some changes yesterday night due to your comments, in order to be able to give it to you. Now i don't have my files and also i have a lot of work to do. Please be patient untill night. I had told you for 2 weeks and now i tell you today. Isn't this enough? So, be patient until tonight. Prepare your omnia with .NET Compact Framework 3.5 Redistributable<h1></h1>