Shotgun App

Guest thierryyy

Guest thierryyy
What a complete waste of time. Seriously, people make some shite for the iPhone

True, but that guy who made it, earns money with it, and much people download it.

Guest AngusATAT
People seriously pay for that? Tells you something about the general iphone user B)

I'd get the free version if it would work on the Omnia, just so I can shoot my boss in the middle of a meeting when he starts rambling on and turning a one hour meeting into two hours.

Guest ivysaur20

This is great. Id download it for free. Just get some sounds from counterstrike or quake to use as the gun sounds. write a little code to detect the sensor and whamo, nifty app.

Guest thierryyy

Hope someone can made it for us!

The thing is, people buy the iPhone becouse there are so many useless app that are fun. If WinMo wanna stay high they must make apps like that to.

Guest 3shirts

The thing is, people buy the iPhone becouse there are so many useless app that are fun. If WinMo wanna stay high they must make apps like that to.

I totally disagree. The people that buy iPhone and people that buy WinMo phones are different groups. I would never buy an iPhone because it is far too restrictive and limiting for what I want in a device.

Windows Mobile has a good position aiming at business users and techy users.

I have a few games and things but 'useless apps that are fun' are not what I want in my phone. I have a PS3 for that.

Guest BamDastard
I have a few games and things but 'useless apps that are fun' are not what I want in my phone. I have a PS3 for that.

Where'd you get a pocket PS3?!? I'm all over that!! B) Look, I agree that there are different target audiences, but there is a large gray area and that is where I fall. I love the power of WinMo, but enjoy mindless drivel every now and again. I would never buy an IPhone, but would like to see some of the goofy apps for my Omnia as well.

BTW, try looking on Handango for some quality apps and you will spend a lot of cash and the graphic quality of most of the free apps is poor with a capitol P.

Edited by BamDastard

Guest Rooster Misfit

the iphone is the playstation of phones... a whole bunch of useless crap made by various companies you have never heard of and will never hear of again... did any one ever notice there was like 10 different games of pool for playstation. they all sucked and were only different but characters and surroundings

Guest illusion786

Seriously man, if you actually stopped watching all the ipone app tv adds and did a little more research on winmo, you will find loads of apps that you wont even have to pay for.

There are so many FreeWare B) sites that will out do the iphones app database.

Google is your friend http://www.google.co.uk/search?complete=1&...;q=ppc+freeware

Shotgun app? Why ?

Edited by awarner (MVP)

Guest thierryyy
Seriously man, if you actually stopped watching all the ipone app tv adds and did a little more research on winmo, you will find loads of apps that you wont even have to pay for.

There are so many FreeWare B) sites that will out do the iphones app database.

Google is your friend http://www.google.co.uk/search?complete=1&...;q=ppc+freeware

Shotgun app? Why ?

Google is your friends, i'm asking about a shotgun app, not about a link to freeware winmo apps. :(

Guest liamwolf

You're asking about something that would be fun to a monkey. Seriously, go look at some of the free applications for windows mobile ^-^ They are a lot more fun.

Guest MrJoneswii
^ Exactly B)

Such a waste of time and ridiculous app.

Even worse, someone actually took the time to make a video review out of it

Guest thierryyy
You're asking about something that would be fun to a monkey. Seriously, go look at some of the free applications for windows mobile ^-^ They are a lot more fun.

em, that is your opinion, i like this app, i'm asking if somone can made it. I´m not asking other apps what can be fun in your opinion.

If you cannot help me, please leave.

Guest Rooster Misfit
em, that is your opinion, i like this app, i'm asking if somone can made it. I´m not asking other apps what can be fun in your opinion.

If you cannot help me, please leave.

dude your gonna have to realize... anyone here that makes apps are gona wanna make something worth a s***.... that to them is playschool.... which is exactly why its on the IPHONE...

if you really want them to make it your gonna have to pay them

Guest Rooster Misfit
Heck yeah buddy, right up your alley. not quite the same thing but really close!

Shotgun

DAMN!!!! that is the best shotgun app EVER! man iphone can eat its heart out! you should really get this one it is exactly what you need