Get a 3 Mobile Broadband PAYG dongle + SIM for £19.99

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Shuflie
Awesome!

Think there's something wrong with my SIM, it won't activate!

P

Do you have a 3G signal on 3 where you're at? It might need to see the home network to activate or something like that.

Guest rameses
Check your account again, during the registration process it takes ten pounds off your card to check that its valid, actually added £10.22 to my account, must be a VAT refund or something. Log into your account then click here to buy the £5 top-up and activate it.

Shuflie, thanks for the tip. I've rechecked and yes the £10.22 is available.

Guest stanthebiker

Is this offer still on?

When I enter the discount code, the price stays at £29.99 on the order page!

Guest stanthebiker
Looks like it just finished! I bought one this morning and the coupon worked!

Let me speak to 3...

P

Any news from 3?

Guest stanthebiker
Yeah, it's finished sadly... pushing for more offers in the future! :lol:

P

I can wait, and next time, no prevaricating from me! :D

Guest Paul

I actually bought a couple of extras (although they won't be delivered until Friday for some reason!), so if anyone wants to buy for £19.99 + paypal fees + a couple of quid postage then send me a PM...

P

Guest Shuflie
So.... does it work, or what? :D

The dongle works,

The link to top up for £5 a month internet access works,

The discount code doesn't work any more, but it did.

Guest NikLP
Does what work? :lol:

Never mind. The page counter is on the left, it's normally on the right. I didn't even know there WAS a page 2 of this article til I posted the above! Shows how long since I've been regular here! Although, I think it's a usability issue - page counter is commonly on the right.

So I've missed yet another offer, but I suppose I'll live! :D

Guest rameses

I've just tried my dongle with my Aspire One netbook which is running the stock Linpus OS. It took a few seconds but connected to the internet without me having to do anything :lol:

And even better, when I navigated to the '3' site to access my account it took me straight in. I didn't even need to enter my username or password. Actually thinking about it that's probably not such a good thing should I ever loose the dongle anywhere :D

Over all the speed was pretty quick so I'm well impressed.

Guest s01673915
damn. now the offer's gone i really want one.

oh man.. I was abt to ask is it an unlock version which can be used in singapore. GSM1800... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shuflie
if anyone's interested the dongle's now free! well, excluding P&P.

www.3dongle4free.co.uk

Hope you're not going to hang about this time :lol:

EDIT: Just been on to Paul about this on Twitter and he pointed out that there is no SSL on the payment page. The company seems to be legit, but ordering from them on their website puts your card details at risk as no SSL means sending the information out unencrypted. Not really the best thing to be doing these days. :D

Edited by Shuflie

Guest rav1patel
Hope you're not going to hang about this time :lol:

EDIT: Just been on to Paul about this on Twitter and he pointed out that there is no SSL on the payment page. The company seems to be legit, but ordering from them on their website puts your card details at risk as no SSL means sending the information out unencrypted. Not really the best thing to be doing these days. :D

Ordered mine yesterday. I know the window wasn't secure (HTTPS) but if you right click on the actual payment box and check the properties you can see that it is actually securely encrypted. I don't understand it all myself but I'm pretty sure it was all okay.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.