PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,226 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Posted Image
Would you like to win a Touch Pro2 courtesy of eXpansys! :D I thought so - here's how!

Entering the competition couldn't be easier - simply head on over to this page at the eXpansys website, answer 1 really REALLY simple question and you're entered! I've actually just got a Pro2 myself (check out my 'Ask Paul') and it's REALLY nice!

Good luck! ;)

P

PS If you're feeling impatient you can pick up a Touch Pro2 for £499.99 here at eXpansys!

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

Who-m3

Who-m3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:HTC Athena, HTC Raphael
Entered... Woohoo! I'm gonna win this one...!!!

See all of my Devices here: http://www.virt-host.com/ppc :-)

nickcornaglia

nickcornaglia

Blackjack'd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts
  • Devices:iPhone5
  • Twitter:@nickcornaglia
ummmm....without even reading it, I doubt US members are eligible.
Checks.....Yup...UK Only....

Touch Pro2 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions

• No purchase necessary, but winners may need to agree to an airtime contract and/or service subscription to use the device for phone calls and email.
• Closing date: Midnight GMT, Tuesday 30th June.
• If the advertised prize is no longer available at the time of awarding the prize we will substitute a prize of equal or greater value
• There is no cash alternative
• The winner must be aged 18 years or over
• This promotion may be conducted over several different websites simultaneously
• The prize consists of a Touch Pro2
• Multiple entries will be disqualified. Only one entry is permitted per household. Only one prize will be offered per winner.
• The prize draw is open to only UK residents aged 18 or over
• Persons connected with eXpansys, MoDaCo and HTC are ineligible
• Winners will be selected at random by computer within five working days after the closing date and normally notified by email within 72 hours
• If you are a winner, simply follow the instructions on the email within 20 days of receiving it and your prize will be sent to you within 10 days
• Prizes must be claimed within 20 days of each draw. Unclaimed prizes will be void.
• All prizes are subject to availability should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted
• By submitting information each visitor has the opportunity to agree to receiving the eXpansys newsletter
• eXpansys will not be liable if the prize does not reach the winner for reasons beyond our control, or if the prize is damaged during delivery.

-Nick

Rado

Rado

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Diamond

ummmm....without even reading it, I doubt US members are eligible.
Checks.....Yup...UK Only....

:D ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users