Win a Touch Pro2 courtesy of eXpansys!

Guest PaulOBrien

pro2views.png
Would you like to win a Touch Pro2 courtesy of eXpansys! :D I thought so - here's how!

Entering the competition couldn't be easier - simply head on over to this page at the eXpansys website, answer 1 really REALLY simple question and you're entered! I've actually just got a Pro2 myself (check out my 'Ask Paul') and it's REALLY nice!

Good luck! ;)

P

PS If you're feeling impatient you can pick up a Touch Pro2 for £499.99 here at eXpansys!

Guest nickcornaglia

ummmm....without even reading it, I doubt US members are eligible.

Checks.....Yup...UK Only....

Touch Pro2 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions

• No purchase necessary, but winners may need to agree to an airtime contract and/or service subscription to use the device for phone calls and email.

• Closing date: Midnight GMT, Tuesday 30th June.

• If the advertised prize is no longer available at the time of awarding the prize we will substitute a prize of equal or greater value

• There is no cash alternative

• The winner must be aged 18 years or over

• This promotion may be conducted over several different websites simultaneously

• The prize consists of a Touch Pro2

• Multiple entries will be disqualified. Only one entry is permitted per household. Only one prize will be offered per winner.

• The prize draw is open to only UK residents aged 18 or over

• Persons connected with eXpansys, MoDaCo and HTC are ineligible

• Winners will be selected at random by computer within five working days after the closing date and normally notified by email within 72 hours

• If you are a winner, simply follow the instructions on the email within 20 days of receiving it and your prize will be sent to you within 10 days

• Prizes must be claimed within 20 days of each draw. Unclaimed prizes will be void.

• All prizes are subject to availability should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted

• By submitting information each visitor has the opportunity to agree to receiving the eXpansys newsletter

• eXpansys will not be liable if the prize does not reach the winner for reasons beyond our control, or if the prize is damaged during delivery.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.