List (links) of Official Reviews of the Omnia 2

Guest oalex

Pocketnow.com (most in-depth so far)

ADVERT LINK REMOVED review

GSMAreana preview

Mobile-Review.com (One of the first. Its a Russian site, so only a lousy Google translation, but lots of pics)

CNET.ASIA review (I am not sure they even go the device, no pictures at all. I seems its fake and just based on spec sheet. Shame on you CNET)

There are also my Video reviews and previews. I will update later.

Edited by oalex

Guest -Vulture-

Hm, i dont like the review. Too short for my taste and they are only talking about the small flaws of the omnia 2 most of the time, they dont mention that many good aspects of the device. We better wait for more extensive reviews on other pages.

Edited by -Vulture-

Guest Tim-H

They don't even know how to focus the camera correctly. That threw their opinions out the window for me.

Edited by Tim-H

Guest La Traviata

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing some more photos taken with Omnia II. Not too bothered about losing the threaded SMS though.

Edited by La Traviata

Guest NewForce
Hm, i dont like the review. Too short for my taste and they are only talking about the small flaws of the omnia 2 most of the time, they dont mention that many good aspects of the device. We better wait for more extensive reviews on other pages.

Agree, CNET was never my desire website for all products review.

Maybe they don't get paid for writing a long review... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest palah
Here you go... http://www.ADVERT LINK REMOVED.com/htmls/Samsung-Om...iew-r_2231.html

I must say, the lag does not really bother me, but the picture quality does. Samsung need to release a new firmware update soon, to correct this.

yes it called wm 6.5 :) ... the widgets lag is more than likely caused by their haste to get to market and not spending as much time refining 6.1 with the imminent release of 6.5 ... hopefully any issues with UI are solved soon with 6.5 then it will be a kick .a..ss device