Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Sadly nothing happened, though obviously it added that string to my registry.

OK. I would ask your ROM maker if he has taken anything out that might help you get it working then.

Guest Koofteh
OK. I would ask your ROM maker if he has taken anything out that might help you get it working then.

Thanks for your help, I should have asked there first anyway.

Out of curiosity, is CLinks something from Microsoft or a custom panel from the dev community?

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks for your help, I should have asked there first anyway.

Out of curiosity, is CLinks something from Microsoft or a custom panel from the dev community?

Microsoft as far as I know. There is also a settings panel but I have never been able to get that to work.

Guest Koofteh
Microsoft as far as I know. There is also a settings panel but I have never been able to get that to work.

Strange if it's stock, since what I'm using is supposed to be a clean ROM.

Anyway, I managed to find a seperate cab of CLinks but it was literally one single search result in Google so it was hard to find. It all works now and looks superb... been trying to get Titanium to my liking and this is by far the best thing yet so cheers.

P.S. If you're looking for new stuff to add I would like to put in a suggestion for an S2P plugin... C2SP is nice but I think it would look awesome in Neo since the cover art would no longer have to be tiny. :)

Guest Koofteh

Hey, sorry to be bothering you again, but the CMultiClock seems to be quite buggy.

I know even the normal Titanium version of CMultiClock has problems sometimes but in the version you posted on page 1 the layout is pretty much always messed up... in the version of CMultiClock I had before this problem would happen sporadically so it was usable, now I find I have to reboot or refresh Titanium every two minutes.

post-427050-1249259064_thumb.jpg

Guest blazingwolf
Hey, sorry to be bothering you again, but the CMultiClock seems to be quite buggy.

I know even the normal Titanium version of CMultiClock has problems sometimes but in the version you posted on page 1 the layout is pretty much always messed up... in the version of CMultiClock I had before this problem would happen sporadically so it was usable, now I find I have to reboot or refresh Titanium every two minutes.

That version has not had the landscape changed yet. So that might help to create an issue. Plus it is known to do this. If you do a CHome Refresh it will fix it. Not much I can do about it since it is a known issue and is not my panel.

Guest Piemole

Hey Blaze this is an awesome skin.

Thanks for doing the work for us. :)

I have one question though.

Is there a way to show more than one appointment at a time? (either in the tab or on multiclock) It is quite annoying having to scroll through them all the time.

i am not massively phased about where it goes I just want to be able to see my day in one hit without opening thumbcal everytime.

Thanks

Guest blazingwolf
Hey Blaze this is an awesome skin.

Thanks for doing the work for us. :)

I have one question though.

Is there a way to show more than one appointment at a time? (either in the tab or on multiclock) It is quite annoying having to scroll through them all the time.

i am not massively phased about where it goes I just want to be able to see my day in one hit without opening thumbcal everytime.

Thanks

I haven't seen a panel that does that yet. If you know of one please let me know and I will see about porting it to the Neo theme.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Yeah, I'm sorry. Not having a good morning. I left in one slash to many when I fixed it.

The new one is working though as I made sure before I posted it.

Hello again...at the end i tried your cab just for potrait and worked...

today i will try the landscape one....

just 2 things if it is possible:...

the neo skin is only compatible for clauncher 2.1 and not for the update o.25(.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514490)..can you do something?....

and the another one is ...as i read you are talking about ccom...can you modify this file for making the tab transparent...i mean...maybe you can do with ccom the same that the notifications tab...that in the screen the 4 icons of phone...bluetooth.etc are not shown in the middle of the screen just one icon on the left like in notifications....like you see in this screen..for example...behind "no appointments" are the icons of ccom and it´s not so nice....

Just one thing more... ;) ...maybe you can make compatible this...for galarm... to know exactly at wich time is the next alarm and maybe to configurate it(it can very practical):http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=535682.

Thank you for everything...these are just ideas...don´t be in hurry. ;) ..i know this takes a lot of time... :)

Screen01.bmp

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest blazingwolf
Hello again...at the end i tried your cab just for potrait and worked...

today i will try the landscape one....

just 2 things if it is possible:...

the neo skin is only compatible for clauncher 2.1 and not for the update o.25(.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514490)..can you do something?....

and the another one is ...as i read you are talking about ccom...can you modify this file for making the tab transparent...i mean...maybe you can do with ccom the same that the notifications tab...that in the screen the 4 icons of phone...bluetooth.etc are not shown in the middle of the screen just one icon on the left like in notifications....like you see in this screen..for example...behind "no appointments" are the icons of ccom and it´s not so nice....

Just one thing more... ;) ...maybe you can make compatible this...for galarm... to know exactly at wich time is the next alarm and maybe to configurate it(it can very practical):http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=535682.

Thank you for everything...these are just ideas...don´t be in hurry. ;) ..i know this takes a lot of time... :)

Yes, I will be looking to upgrade CLauncher to the latest version. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

CComm and CLinks are very similar. Have you tried CLinks?

I will look at the GAlarm panel. I don't currently use GAlarm though so it might take me awhile to get to it.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Yes, I will be looking to upgrade CLauncher to the latest version. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

CComm and CLinks are very similar. Have you tried CLinks?

I will look at the GAlarm panel. I don't currently use GAlarm though so it might take me awhile to get to it.

Galarm is really cool...i have already paid for it....i hope they go on uploading new versions...at least new skins....maybe you can try the version galarm 1.51...it´s for free....

Clinks..?¿??..i know you have talked about a few times...but i don´t get to find it...i´ve looked for in the post from omnia goodies...can you show me where i can get it?(i hope not to have done a too stupid question :) )....

Again...thanks for your help....

Guest mikentammy610

Well decided to try this and I am really liking it...

Is facebook plugin supported in Neo Titanium? Will the regular plugin work if it is not supported....

Thanks

Guest blazingwolf
Galarm is really cool...i have already paid for it....i hope they go on uploading new versions...at least new skins....maybe you can try the version galarm 1.51...it´s for free....

Clinks..?¿??..i know you have talked about a few times...but i don´t get to find it...i´ve looked for in the post from omnia goodies...can you show me where i can get it?(i hope not to have done a too stupid question :) )....

Again...thanks for your help....

Clinks is in Neo Titanium though it is possible it won't work in your ROM if the info it needs was removed. Use CHome Editor to enable it and see if it shows up. There us a cab around that can get it working I think then if you install the Neo theme over the top of it I would think it would work.

Guest blazingwolf
Well decided to try this and I am really liking it...

Is facebook plugin supported in Neo Titanium? Will the regular plugin work if it is not supported....

Thanks

I have not converted the facebook panel but it will still work. It just won't look like the rest of the theme.

Guest Rob V

For whatever it's worth, in addition to bugs, I also found CMultiClock to have some serious resource usage issues. I started experiencing jerky scrolling and a lack of touch responsiveness using a CF03-based WM6.5 ROM. I did some digging via Task Manager, and found two MortScript processes running fulltime that were consuming 35-45% of the total CPU. I narrowed both processes down to the CMultiClock panel. After removing CMultiClock the CPU load was gone, scrolling returned to its former smoothness, and Opera began loading complex websites a lot faster again.

I really like CMultiClock, so hope that the resource hit can be reduced to where I can consider using it again!

Guest blazingwolf
For whatever it's worth, in addition to bugs, I also found CMultiClock to have some serious resource usage issues. I started experiencing jerky scrolling and a lack of touch responsiveness using a CF03-based WM6.5 ROM. I did some digging via Task Manager, and found two MortScript processes running fulltime that were consuming 35-45% of the total CPU. I narrowed both processes down to the CMultiClock panel. After removing CMultiClock the CPU load was gone, scrolling returned to its former smoothness, and Opera began loading complex websites a lot faster again.

I really like CMultiClock, so hope that the resource hit can be reduced to where I can consider using it again!

CMultiClock was created by Genix9 and not me. It would be a good idea to report the issues you are having in the WM6.5 Goodies thread so that he can look at them.

Guest Koofteh

Here is the cab for CLinks. Make sure to install CLinks first and then the Neo cab or else the CLink will not be Neo style. ;)

Titanium_Clinks.cab

Guest jmoore4294

Hey man. Love the work that you are doing. Just have one small problem though. The icon for the weather plugin does not show up in portrait or landscape. I have installed this on a fresh flash of AD's CF03 base rom (v3). I looked in the program folder and saw that the icon was there, it just doesn't show up on the today screen. Any ideas? Thanks.

post-558774-1249441072_thumb.jpg

post-558774-1249441086_thumb.jpg

Guest blazingwolf

You need all three of those files. One is the base Neo Titanium. The others are the FavContacts and TitaniumWeather.

The taskbar icons were done by Lisbian. They are made specifically for the i910 and I'm not sure they will work on the i900.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...kbars-for-i910/

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Here is the cab for CLinks. Make sure to install CLinks first and then the Neo cab or else the CLink will not be Neo style. ;)

Thanks. I will look at the cab and see what is added to get it working with Neo. :)

Guest monyozt
Hey man. Love the work that you are doing. Just have one small problem though. The icon for the weather plugin does not show up in portrait or landscape. I have installed this on a fresh flash of AD's CF03 base rom (v3). I looked in the program folder and saw that the icon was there, it just doesn't show up on the today screen. Any ideas? Thanks.

wow.. how can ur titanium weather works?? coz nowdays many people get big X red icons or says "no internet" while updating titanium weather

Guest Koofteh
wow.. how can ur titanium weather works?? coz nowdays many people get big X red icons or says "no internet" while updating titanium weather

Works for me too... haven't experienced any issues.

Guest blazingwolf

Try this and let me know if it fixes your issue.

First post has been updated. :)

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

That's because I added the fixed mscr with the correct location of the weather icons. :)