Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

So I am finally finding the time to create a thread for the Neo Titanium look that was created by greatbal and then ported to the Omnia by me.

To be able to use Neo Titanium you must have a WM6.5 ROM with Titanium built in to it.

If your ROM does not include TitaniumWeather or ATFaveContacts then you will need to install them first. If you have them in your ROM or have already installed them you then need to install greatbal Titanium Shadow Neo Skin transparent Omnia.cab

Those three cabs will give you the main files necessary to make up the Neo theme. Not all panels have been converted to the Neo theme at this time so you might notice some do not look right. I am slowly working on more as time goes on.

Neo now supports landscape. Links to download the version with landscape below. I will leave the portrait only version for people that like it. :)

These three files will theme:

CAppointments

CClock

CEmail

CHome

CHomeFavs

CLauncher

CLinks

CMessage (no large image as I have to figure this one out still)

CMusic

CMyPhotos

COffice

Cphone

CText

CVoicemail

Opera

TitaniumWeather

Neo Titanium with landscape can be downloaded from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/122285796/61ac..._Landscape.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/122285801/2556..._Landscape.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/122285816/a229..._Landscape.html

Screen03-1.pngScreen02-3.png

greatbal_Titanium_Shadow_Neo_Skin_transparent_Omnia.cab

greatbal_TitaniumWeather_QVGA_build06202009.cab

greatbal_ATContacts_v0.98_build06202009.CAB

post-142761-1249174669_thumb.png

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

Here are some more add on panels.

CmultiClock

CNitrogen - Nitrogen is a media player that plays many audio formats and can use GSplayer plugins. It can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523505

Taskanium - This is the only panel not in cab format. You will need to place the files in Program Files\Taskanium. Then tap on the install icon. It should now be installed.

CGPS - panel by oldsap on XDA-Developers to turn your GPS on so you will get locks faster.

MultiClock.pngCNitrogen.png

Screen01-6.pngCGPSNeo.png

Genix9_CMultiClock_Neo_0.9.1_WQVGA.cab

CNitrogen0.1Neo.cab

Taskanium.zip

CGPS_v1.0Neo.cab

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Nicklashidegard

Now this is what i'm talking about!!!

This is how titanium shoud have looked like from the start.. Love it!! Keep up the good work.. I might be tempted away from M2D (after trying every ui possible).

Do you have the OEM's for cooking??

thanks again

Guest blazingwolf
Is it possible to make compatible this skin with ccom 0.32...?it would be very practical...and apreciated :)

Isn't CComm similar to CLinks?

Guest blazingwolf
Now this is what i'm talking about!!!

This is how titanium shoud have looked like from the start.. Love it!! Keep up the good work.. I might be tempted away from M2D (after trying every ui possible).

Do you have the OEM's for cooking??

thanks again

Glad you like it. Yes, I have OEMs for most of them. PM for them please. :)

Guest gayflag

Thank you! I tried getting titanium installed on my m2d rom but i gave up. M2d is great...but not being able to get weather info for where i actually live is a deal breaker.

Guest blazingwolf
Thank you! I tried getting titanium installed on my m2d rom but i gave up. M2d is great...but not being able to get weather info for where i actually live is a deal breaker.

Not sure I follow you. TitaniumWeather allows any city as far as I know. You just need a zip code.

Guest gayflag

Oh, i meant that m2d's weather function was created from the top down. Pretty much if your city isnt in the original list you cant get weather info for where you live.

Titanium is much better. five digits and you got your weather info. M2d is great, but the weather is completely broken

Guest blazingwolf
Would love to see a rom with this in !!!

Nudge nudge .... LOL :)

If you have a i910 then I have a ROM that has it in. If not then sorry I can't help you as I have an i910 and not the i900.

Guest jlc0005

Looks great, blazingwolf!

Is your ROM based on the CF03 that was recently released (including the unlocked GPS with aGPS)?

I also have the i910 and recently updated to CF03 after VZW released it. What else is built in?