"smart unlock" enable?

Guest leon2008

I have seen a super cool feature from the Samsung Jet where you can draw letters on an locked screen. Each letter can then be associated to a program, function etc. It is a part of the touchWiz 2 features as far as I read on the web. The omnia II which has has the touchWiz 2 does not support this feature, called smart unlock, out of the box.

Does anyone know if this can be enabled in anyway on the Omnia II. Either in the current software or by a 3rd app?

Guest leon2008
smart unlock is only available to jet, not omnia ii

I know, but I was hoping that some of the ROM/app tweaks could enable this feature on the Omnia II.

• 2 months later...
Guest andyblack19
I know, but I was hoping that some of the ROM/app tweaks could enable this feature on the Omnia II.

I would also love this feature too, I am sure I have seen it on a Youtube 'unpacking' i8000 video.

I have also seen on Youtube that you can flick the phone to the left or right to select certain sides on the 'cube' but I don't seem to be able to do this either.

AND... I have seen that you can tap the side of the device to change a song whilst its playing. I don't seem to be able to do this.

Can anyone explain?

Andy

Edited by andyblack19

Guest andyblack19

Anybody heard anything about this?

Does secany / any cooked roms utilise these features yet?

Cheers,

Andy

Edited by andyblack19

Can anybody download this app from the appstore?

Here is the link: http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/topApps...Id=000000005348 It is a free app.

this three apps are great!

can someone find a way and upload the cab here.

Guest bobobird

tacchan - only France, Italy and UK atm I think.

abunhyan - you need to set it up first. Then shutoff/restart phone. Will work then.

In the settings for the app you need to ON the dim and wake buttons and any other buttons that you want.

post-423930-1255877534_thumb.png post-423930-1255877554_thumb.png post-423930-1255877574_thumb.png