Anyone Gonna Make A Walkthrough??

Guest Killer Bee

Guest Killer Bee

I've always been jealous that whenever an iPhone comes out, that there are tons of videos of it, but more importantly is that Apple releases a Guided Tour of the iPhone. The Guided Tour (which is a video) goes in fairly deep into the phone and lets the users know quite a bit about the phone's features (even the minor ones which I like). The "demo" of the Omnia i8000 on Samsung's Website is very restricted and we're not even able to test out [most of] the apps/programs.

So, I was wondering (and hoping) if anyone would do a fairly deep walkthrough of the Omnia II i8000 as I'd really like to see the phones features and apps and how they work and whatnot. I've seen Pocketnow's Software Tour, but they mainly go into setting which is meh for me as I wanted to see the actual apps and etc in action.

Guest silencer22

wat sort of apps are you looking for? i could make one video if my time permits..

i thot most ppl are looking at the widgets, menu and settings?? those could b found on utube.

Guest Killer Bee
wat sort of apps are you looking for? i could make one video if my time permits..

i thot most ppl are looking at the widgets, menu and settings?? those could b found on utube.

I'm looking for as many as you can do. And I always like seeing people with cooked ROMs/personal customization and whatnot. But what I really want to see would be a walkthrough. Just showing how X app would work. Like the set-up/options for/during a stuff (GPS, Phone, Text, Other Apps, etc).

And I've already seen those.

Edited by Killer Bee

Guest alvinaloy

lol. No offense to iPhone users but my initial thought was:

"Well, you can't do much on the iPhone asides playing games and using funny apps so they can afford to make all those videos, including those minor features. They need all the selling points that they can grab. I mean, have you seen the videos on cut and paste functionality??? That was like... So basic yet they're like saying it's the best thing on the 3GS since sliced bread."

Edited by alvinaloy

Guest Killer Bee

Speaking of the iPhone, can someone make a vid comparison of the browsers. I saw the video on Pocketnow, but he was using Opera 9.5 when he should have used SkyFire on the Omnia II and so the Omnia was very slow. Would be nice to see the speed difference between the 3G S with Safari and the Omnia II with SkyFire.