Photo Album

Guest Shadowy

Does anyone know how to filter the list of folders shown in photo album? I have album art with my music, and the covers are shown in the list of folders containing photos which is extremely annoying. Any way to just show the folders with photos in please?

Guest FerdiBorbon
Does anyone know how to filter the list of folders shown in photo album? I have album art with my music, and the covers are shown in the list of folders containing photos which is extremely annoying. Any way to just show the folders with photos in please?

Yeah i hate that too...imho samsung photo album is very slow compared to HTC Album, i wonder if there is a version that will work on our i8000...

im looking through XDA now...

Guest Shadowy
Yeah i hate that too...imho samsung photo album is very slow compared to HTC Album, i wonder if there is a version that will work on our i8000...

im looking through XDA now...

Thanks, that would be excellent, I really like HTC album.

Guest FerdiBorbon

No good, none of the HTC Albums works, ive tried a few different versions,

I found a good one PocketCM Image viewer, its very very quick, looks better too when browsing images, the app is still in early development, so it crashes and needs a VGA 800x480 skin....

I guess use stock photo album or S2V

Guest Shadowy
No good, none of the HTC Albums works, ive tried a few different versions,

I found a good one PocketCM Image viewer, its very very quick, looks better too when browsing images, the app is still in early development, so it crashes and needs a VGA 800x480 skin....

I guess use stock photo album or S2V

Oh well, thanks for trying. Doubtless someone will come up with something better than the stock app sooner or later.

Guest FerdiBorbon

Move over all photo album apps!! The best has come Resco New Photo Viewer Alpha!!!

Very Very Fast, no bull crap photo searching that Samsung does, very simple clean...and it has send via etc and also file association...

My default album already!

Its already perfect for a Alpha version :D

Enjoy guys

Guest Shadowy
Move over all photo album apps!! The best has come Resco New Photo Viewer Alpha!!!

Very Very Fast, no bull crap photo searching that Samsung does, very simple clean...and it has send via etc and also file association...

Enjoy guys

That's a great find, thanks! Loving it.

Guest alvinaloy

Enjoy guys

Yeah. I like it too!

However, I noticed something weird when using the Camera Roll. It displays duplicates of the pictures I have taken... Then it crashes when I reach the bottom of the list (a lot of pictures though).