Is there a quick way of updating the Touch PLayer library?

Guest Shadowy

I have around 12Gb of music on my storage card, and it takes nearly 30 minutes to update the library each time I add something. Is there a way of adding individual items without updating the whole library every time?

I have around 12Gb of music on my storage card, and it takes nearly 30 minutes to update the library each time I add something. Is there a way of adding individual items without updating the whole library every time?

It would be nice if it synced with the Windows Media Player Library... WM doesn't require a full update when you add songs through it.

Guest landslot

Not sure if it is the method that your are looking for.

After Copying all your 'new' music to your card, just open up the File Manger/Explorer and play the songs that have been added. It will be updated in the library. That is easy for say less then 10 songs.. Not sure if ones is to copy a lot of music over.

i have over 700 songs so i know the pain of updating all in the library. The time taken is :) :)