SPB Mobile Shell Version 3.5 Launched

Guest AndrewTan
Your HTCSensorSDK.dll work great in Omnia2.

I've copy HTCAPI.dll from omnia (made by speleomaniac) to make other application work.

Here are the demo

Seismo

Lunar Tilt

0lunar_tilt_omnia2.jpg

Hi,

Did the htcsdk working for the SPB mobile shell 3.5?

Put in windows folder?

After this, is that means the 3d Effect working? Or it is only for the auto rotation?

What else need to do?

Guest RodmanPT @ OMNIA

I don't understand this... My Omnia battery lasts less than one day with SPB 3.5 and it normally lasted for 1.5 days with the previous version.

I have GPRS connection always on, so I know that everynight I have to charge my Omnia, no problem for me with that, but battery lasting less than one day, just because of a UI upgrade ?!?!?

I have only 3 screens on lifestyle mode, and one screen on professional, I don't have that much widgets active, I don't understand this ... and it's a pitty because I was really enjoying this SPB 3.5

Your HTCSensorSDK.dll work great in Omnia2.

I've copy HTCAPI.dll from omnia (made by speleomaniac) to make other application work.

Here are the demo

Seismo

Lunar Tilt

0lunar_tilt_omnia2.jpg

can u share HTCapi.DLL file. and wer to copy these files??

Guest GinKage
can u share HTCapi.DLL file. and wer to copy these files??

Not HTCAPI, but HTCSensorSDK.dll, it's on the bottom of the second page. Just put it into \Windows folder.

Guest tacchan23
hmmm...HTCSensorSDK.dll doesn't seemed to work for me...no noticeable difference or 3D message... did i do sth wrong? I'm on G6 rom

HTCSensorSDK.dll emulates HTC's G-Sensor API on i8000, that is used in a number of applications, and in many games.

It has no relation at all with 3D on spb 3.5 (GinKage is working on the 3D and posted a video but it's a different project I understand)

The HTCAPI still required for some application like Seismo, So I just copy the one from Omnia1 (You can search for HTC Emu on i900 forum).

ps. HTCAPI is just a caller for HTCSensorSDK.

Guest the_KIT
HTCSensorSDK.dll emulates HTC's G-Sensor API on i8000, that is used in a number of applications, and in many games.

It has no relation at all with 3D on spb 3.5 (GinKage is working on the 3D and posted a video but it's a different project I understand)

Oh i see...tt's pretty cool still...thankx lots! Wish them success in making this a even better device!!! :)

Guest the_KIT

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering for the message and the email notification default action, we could between 'open messaging client' and 'open 3d viewer'.

For the 'open messaging client' option, how can I force it to open the samsung sms-mms program rather the default windows one. What tweaking would i need?

At the same time for the 'open 3d viewer', I think it's pretty nice to see but it's not useful enough, for example i can't even view my drafts? Am i missing out sth? Is it possible to make modifications?

Guest Rebels
Do you have this result:

501.png506.png

I am starting to worry :)

i'm having spb 3.5 installed in my i900 but 3d sms doesn't seems to have the reflection, y? and also the carousal behaving same like v 3.0 without reflect y? any help?