Thanks to VyRuz nd jazzz0904 for posting the results.
Note: Use Octan Downloader v1.91
1. At WMDC, click on Mobile Device Setting, and set connection settings as below:
1.png 24.33KB 1686 downloads
2. Go to ur phone, under settings (default windows mobile settings, not Samsung Main Menu Settings), go to connections, usb to pc and uncheck "Enable advanced network functionality".
3. Connect ur phone to ur PC or laptop and it will start to install the Samsung MITs USB Sync driver.
2.png 6.49KB 1040 downloads
3.png 5.98KB 839 downloads
4. Go to Device Manager, under Mobile Device,
4.png 30.2KB 1506 downloads
5. Double click on it, and choose Driver Tab, u shld see the driver version is 6.1
5.png 44.28KB 1703 downloads
6. Click on update driver, then choose "Browse my computer for driver software"
6.png 16.73KB 995 downloads
7. Choose "Let me Pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". Click "Have Disk", and browse to the path of the driver. And it shld be installed.
Important Note: Right click on "Octans Downloader v1.91.exe", click on properties, and select Compatibilty tab and set as below
7.png 17.19KB 1091 downloads
Important Note also; After connecting ur phone via usb cable, verify the "Samsung MITs USB Sync" driver version again to make sure it is version 5, else gotta reinstall it.
1. Samsung CDMA driver - Samsung_CDMA_modem_4_1_.34.zip 478.89KB 3099 downloads
2. Samsung MITs USB Sync driver (version 5) - Vista_v5.rar 28.31KB 5675 downloads
Edited by KSTAN, 09 October 2009 - 01:50 PM.