[beta] NEO titanium WVGA version (WM 6.5 only)

Guest bobobird

Thanks I will try it out too.

Btw, have the same experiences you have with 6.5 and would like to go back.

Thanks

Edited by bobobird

Guest monyozt
Thanks I will try it out too.

Btw, have the same experiences you have with 6.5 and would like to go back. Where may I find the H5 rom ?

Thanks

I8000XXIH5 11/09/2009

http://rapidshare.com/files/278756636/XXIH5_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/278746891/XXIH5_.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/278732358/XXIH5_.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/278719902/XXIH5_.part4.rar

Edited by monyozt

Guest tacchan23

Honestly I don't feel any difference in speed/lag between 6.1 and 6.5

(maybe that's becouse anyway I don't use "WM today" at all... but with SPB or PointUI there is really no difference that I can notice)

Guest inmatrixout

Not working for me!

I just run the cab-> restart the phone but the same titanium text menu appears! The only difference is a a small square to the left of the selected element! No icons at all!!! :) :( ;)

Guest monyozt
Not working for me!

I just run the cab-> restart the phone but the same titanium text menu appears! The only difference is a a small square to the left of the selected element! No icons at all!!! :) :( ;)

please give a screenshoot please

use this app bro

SpbScreenshot.cab

Guest bobobird

its not working. i mixed it with WM7 theme from NABZ.. i installed Neo Titanium on top of WM7.. then it's started to work. the only thing is the preview is out of proportion. we need to modify Neo titanium to support "S" panels. I guess if we install Mortscript(noticed WM7 theme comes with Mortscript) first and then install Neo Titanium, it should work. But not as same as i900.

Guest monyozt
its not working. i mixed it with WM7 theme from NABZ.. i installed Neo Titanium on top of WM7.. then it's started to work. the only thing is the preview is out of proportion. we need to modify Neo titanium to support "S" panels. I guess if we install Mortscript(noticed WM7 theme comes with Mortscript) first and then install Neo Titanium, it should work. But not as same as i900.

im combine WM 7 theme with hero clock but no luck :)

Guest blazingwolf

Thanks for looking everyone. Looks like I have some more work todo. I will post something a bit later if your willing to try again. :)

Can everyone look at the about screen and tell me what build you guys are running?

Guest monyozt
Thanks for looking everyone. Looks like I have some more work todo. I will post something a bit later if your willing to try again. :)

Can everyone look at the about screen and tell me what build you guys are running?

WM 6.5 build 21856

Guest bluhound

Same as Artemon and monyozot

Guest monyozt
OK, that might be the issue. I'm using 23053 dll files. I will see about getting older dll files and see if that helps. :)

if u need files from windows folder, just tell me. me and the others will help you. here all *.cpr file from OMNIA II

*just rename .rar.zip to .rar

cpr.rar.zip

Guest blazingwolf
BW,

this is what i get if i Install WM7 theme and then Neo Titanium. i guess there's a lil tweaking needed in cpr to support wvga.

Yep, still need to do some work. I hope to have something this weekend.