( NOT SPAM ) [ALL] Themes for Iconsoft p.h.o.n.e.x. 2.x

Guest moxycalt

Guest moxycalt
You are welcome. This skin has made by VITA-MINKA from 4pda.ru

You need only change bottons text

I'm gone for the week but I'll look in to it when I'm back next week end....

Sorry for the delay guys !

You are welcome. This skin has made by VITA-MINKA from 4pda.ru

You need only change bottons text

Wow!! its really cool doc, very nice and elegant. waiting for moxy to make it on coming weekend. :) :)

Guest allbest
Wow!! its really cool doc, very nice and elegant. waiting for moxy to make it on coming weekend. :huh: :rolleyes:

Did not need anybody to wait. I asked the chief creator of the skins for PHNX in Russian-speaking Internet (the girl with the nickname vita-minka) to remake their skin for you. All Thanks to vita-minka.

post-64583-1289224887_thumb.png

EN_andromotoPhonEx__WQVGA_2.2.zip

Edited by allbest

Did not need anybody to wait. I asked the chief creator of the skins for PHNX in Russian-speaking Internet (the girl with the nickname vita-minka) to remake their skin for you. All Thanks to vita-minka.

Doc, i don't think thank u is enough, u r the man at this very moment. But i'll anyway say it, THANKS BUDDY. this is 1 of the few BEST skin for PHNX. and u brought is to us and made it usable. what u r doing with omnia is superb in every way. So i thank u again and wish u luck for ur upcoming projects. take care. :huh: :rolleyes:

Guest allbest
Doc, i don't think thank u is enough, u r the man at this very moment. But i'll anyway say it, THANKS BUDDY. this is 1 of the few BEST skin for PHNX. and u brought is to us and made it usable. what u r doing with omnia is superb in every way. So i thank u again and wish u luck for ur upcoming projects. take care. :huh: :huh:

You are welcome :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

like the skin by vita-minka. can we have QVGA please. B)