( NOT SPAM ) [ALL] Themes for Iconsoft p.h.o.n.e.x. 2.x

Guest moxycalt

Guest moxycalt

Hi folks so here they are, they're actually gianton's theme that I've transfered to v2.0, with some obvious problems....some images are compressed. But still they are my first attempt at any theme building, or so.

There are contributions from others to...so thanks to all for your great work !

GIANTON'S HTC-GREEN V9

htcgreenv.png

htc_green.zip

Edited by moxycalt

Guest dennyking88
Hi folks so here they are, they're actually gianton's theme that I've transfered to v2.0, with some obvious problems....some images are compressed. But still they are my first attempt at any theme building, or so.

GIANTON'S HTC-GREEN V9

htcgreenv.png

that's cool

i've been searching for it

thanks

Guest Ste-V-illage

GIANTON'S HTC-GREEN V9

htcgreenv.png

can you make a version like this but the 4 icons on the bottom is like one in your second post? anyway, really awesome!!! great job!!!

Guest moxycalt
can you make a version like this but the 4 icons on the bottom is like one in your second post? anyway, really awesome!!! great job!!!

I'm on it....and some new with no wrtiting !! You'll see ! :D

Edited by moxycalt

Guest Ste-V-illage
Hope you like it....

HTC-GREEN3

htcgreen3.png

NO, I LOVE IT!

By the way, could you make one like MOXY3 but remove the black bar content ADD, CALL, CLEAR buttons and make these buttons have the same style like the number buttons?

MOXY3

moxy3.png

Guest moxycalt
NO, I LOVE IT!

By the way, could you make one like MOXY3 but remove the black bar content ADD, CALL, CLEAR buttons and make these buttons have the same style like the number buttons?

Tell me if that works for you.....got to go, so I'll be back on line later ! CHEERS !

moxy5.zip

• 4 weeks later...
Guest moxycalt
hi moxycalt ! how to installed this dialer ?

Easy, unzip on your desktop, then you will have a file with .ist extension, just go in your Spam alert folder, Spam alert/skins, and copie it there, then go in your settings and select it ! All done !

Guest kennethchia
Easy, unzip on your desktop, then you will have a file with .ist extension, just go in your Spam alert folder, Spam alert/skins, and copie it there, then go in your settings and select it ! All done !

ok thanks :)

Guest Ste-V-illage
Tell me if that works for you.....got to go, so I'll be back on line later ! CHEERS !

thanks for this theme!!! a little much busy this month!! hope this compatible with Spam alert 2.1 :D