HTC LEO Apps & Mods for Omnia2

Guest rodrigofd

Guest rodrigofd

Hello everyone, i've been working hard in customizing and tweaking my i8000 some months ago, and learnt a lot of this phone up to now.

I am currently dedicating much time in trying to port 2.5 Manila, using Ginkage OpenGL port, and in succeeding in cooking a custom ROM.

BTW, if i manage to do any of these things, I WILL SHARE IT TO THE COMMUNITY, as i differ from other particular users postures, because i believe it is the main goal of such, not for acknowledgment or 'prestige', but because i want to give back all the help i received from this kind of places (particularly XDA).

Well, to the topic. In my work in getting deep the I8000, and HTC LEO software, in the way i managed to port several HTC apps to the omnia2,

like htc calculator, HTC Phone Canvas, and others.. Should i share them here ?

I am doubtfull since i'm already listening the prosecutors 'get away and get yourself an htc phone..!!.. why wanna clone htc apps in a samsung phone ' bla bla.. .. although most forum users are gratefull, generous and well manered, there seem to be lot of aggresive an untolerant people around here.

But if more users tell me they want than the ones that don't , then i'll post them....

Let me hear your opinions !

Guest vodanhdaisu

Haha, absolutely TF3D Sense 2.5 :)

And i like the Wireless Router, HTC Album apps as well.

PS: My friend, pls kindly feel free to share what you have. For me, whatever is all appreciated :D

Thank for your great work :D You're the man

Edited by vodanhdaisu

BTW, if i manage to do any of these things, I WILL SHARE IT TO THE COMMUNITY, as i differ from other particular users postures, because i believe it is the main goal of such, not for acknowledgment or 'prestige', but because i want to give back all the help i received from this kind of places (particularly XDA)

Why on earth people should complain regarding any free offer that they receive!? I, personally, will appreciate any developer/explorer! Job not just because they meet my device needs but the time that they've put into the project, and yes, OMNIA II US$600+, caring to share, priceless!

Guest silvos3189

I can't wait for your custom rom AND your ported HTC apps!

Strange thing is... not sure why people would want to say "get an htc phone if you want htc apps" since most of those people are hypocrites who purposely use all softs of 3rd party apps to make their omnia2 as unlike Touchwiz as possible.

Appreciate your hard work and sharing. HTC TF3D Sense 2.5 (software) + Omnia 2 (hardware), isn't it great? More options to customize your Omnia2. Great! Can't wait to get my hands on it...

Guest John Peers

A custom rom with manila 2.5 is the only think that I need, I think that the rest of aplications we can install after with cabs. BTW Thanks a lot for your great work a effort, and if you need testers warn me.

Yo estaría inmensamente agradecido tan solo con una rom que lleve manila 2.5 el resto de aplicaciones cada uno las puede instalar a su gusto mediante cabs. Agradezco tu esfuerzo y ojala pronto veamos tus avances en este foro, si necesitas testers cuenta conmigo!

Edited by John Peers

Guest ad_on_is

the omnia ii is a great phone, but the samsung software is absolutely nothing! it's a pitty for such a good phone to have such a laggy phone software, beginning from the touchviz until all the other samsung apps...

i'm also looking forward to your offer ;-)

Guest DunKnow
the omnia ii is a great phone, but the samsung software is absolutely nothing! it's a pitty for such a good phone to have such a laggy phone software, beginning from the touchviz until all the other samsung apps...

i'm also looking forward to your offer ;-)

+1 i would like the htc phone canvas hehe. The answering style is perfect. A htc goodies rom is even better. Look forward to your custom roms ^^

Guest tacchan23
I am currently dedicating much time in trying to port 2.5 Manila, using Ginkage OpenGL port, and in succeeding in cooking a custom ROM.

Btw, if you think your efforts for cooking a custom ROM are producing some concrete results I'd suggest you to dedicate more time to it than to Manila 2.5^^ (which i admit I never used and don't care much about... but instead I'm sure everyone is looking forward custom ROMs!)

Of course just a suggestion :)

Guest John Peers
+1 i would like the htc phone canvas hehe. The answering style is perfect. A htc goodies rom is even better. Look forward to your custom roms ^^

Not all the samsung application are bad, the interface is nice and more touchfriendly than the original windows menus, but the widgets make the phone a little bit slow, the rest of applications are good; sms interface, touch player, touch calender. Is just my opinion at all.

Can you port the snapdragon processor?....But seriously, The best of both worlds would be a great option to have, I think the HTC keyboard from the Leo would be very nice to have.

Guest xfallen

i wish to have the tf3d 2.5 aswell and those cool htc apps like the mp3 trimmer and others thanks for your future contribution sorry for my bad english as i am french :)

Guest rodrigofd
i wish to have the tf3d 2.5 aswell and those cool htc apps like the mp3 trimmer and others thanks for your future contribution sorry for my bad english as i am french :)

I don't speak english neither, i am argentinian (=spanish) :D ....

I'll package some apps later, i am now 100% focused on suceeding in first english custom ROM ... i am very near !!!! Maybe if we have extremely good luck , we can have it ready today ....

I don't speak english neither, i am argentinian (=spanish) :) ....

I'll package some apps later, i am now 100% focused on suceeding in first english custom ROM ... i am very near !!!! Maybe if we have extremely good luck , we can have it ready today ....

Thanks goodness...we finally have a break through that make the i8000 a worthy phone. Sorry TouchWiz is not the best UI to work with.

Guest akirita

as they progress with manila 2.5 rodrigofd?

It would be nice to function fully in our omnia, but I'm getting used to the Samsung TouchWiz.

Edited by akirita