thanks it's work

mdudley

mdudley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000
Hi

Thank you for the guide, I managed to follow it ok, I just have a bit of a snag I cannot get around and I've not seen anyone else report this issue so I'm starting to worry. I foilowed all the guide, charged the phone fully, started windows in the special driver mode, replaced the MITS driver with the non-signed one, that worked OK for me, started up octans in xp sp3 compat mode, selected a PDA (nb0) file to flash, clicked detect, plugged in the phone, start button appeared. All seemed fine. Pressed start and the file began to download. But, it only got 7% then stopped, no error, no nothing. Left it for about 30 minutes, still at 7%. So now the phone is bricked :(
Since the eboot is still intact, I can still try to re-flash the phone but it simply will not complete the download. Most of the time it stops on 3%, the best I have ever managed to get it to was 24%. I tried this on another computer too, my laptop which is also windows 7 x64, still the same problem. So now I'm starting to worry that maybe the issue is with the phone itself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Marc

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. It was due to using a non-original, poor-quality data cable. It flashed beatifully with an original samsung cable.

Edited by mdudley, 15 May 2012 - 09:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users