CDMA => i8000L?

Guest bennyx8903

Guest bennyx8903

My omnia 2 is from Bell (in canada), and the version is i8000L. But it also uses sim card. so i'm a bit confused. i8000L = CDMA? is verizon omnia 2 i8000L?

My omnia 2 is from Bell (in canada), and the version is i8000L. But it also uses sim card. so i'm a bit confused. i8000L = CDMA? is verizon omnia 2 i8000L?

CDMA version is the upcoming verizon's omnia 2, urs is still the same as i8000 just different radio part

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest maximoaguilar
I'm with Bell as well, but the part that I don't get is although this is a HSPA device are the ROM's for it under CDMA?

I was wondering the same thing. I just want a ROM to flash my Bell Omnia II I8000LUGIJ6

Guest gdrijver
I was wondering the same thing. I just want a ROM to flash my Bell Omnia II I8000LUGIJ6

I got the Bell I8000L as well, had it unlocked (not required) and have been flashing the eboot, PDA and CSC files without any problems. It is NOT a CDMA phone, it is a GSM phone. Do not flash the phone part though.

Gordon

• 2 months later...
Guest latinoguy
I got the Bell I8000L as well, had it unlocked (not required) and have been flashing the eboot, PDA and CSC files without any problems. It is NOT a CDMA phone, it is a GSM phone. Do not flash the phone part though.

Gordon

How did you unloock your phone, i really need that, thnks.