[CUSTOM ROM][LE-O2 FUSION] HD2 in Omnia2

Guest rodrigofd

Guest ular_king

Looks really really excited!!! good job. The question is how much free RAM available after this? Thank you for all the hard work.

Edited by ular_king

Guest rodrigofd
@RGD

btw, is MMS also work?

Free RAM is a big issue right now... samsung already leave us with the little '89mb' free, with a clean, pure WM rom... imagine how memory hungry this HD2 monster is... normally goes around 25 - 30 max free ram :D ... eye candy has it huge cost seems...

Guest Michael Pang
Free RAM is a big issue right now... samsung already leave us with the little '89mb' free, with a clean, pure WM rom... imagine how memory hungry this HD2 monster is... normally goes around 25 - 30 max free ram :D ... eye candy has it huge cost seems...

is there anyway to check the pagepool of your rom?

Guest tacchan23
Anyone know if there is a O2 port to the HD2 ??

I doubt it.

TouchWiz/WidgetPlus is pure crap, nobody will want to port it over to any other phone :D

(that said, I personally don't like nor I will ever use TouchFlo but at least that depends on my personal preferences/tastes/usage and not on the software being crap itself)

Wow... looks really good from the video. Damm .... cant decide which rom to flash now! :D

Just wait for Leo ROM bah. Otherwise need to reflash again then need to reinstall everything again (:

Guest JeroenFransen
Coming very soon...

:D

Support my work !

Tiene muy buena pinta! (looking smooth!)

Will you be cooking for the B7610, too? The devices are not that different and I think you might get a very grateful audience there.

Good luck.

Guest ronalgps

I just want to flash for see what is with the leo rom to everybody is in love with

now im installing my windows xp for this rom

of somebody can tell me if that go in windows 7 in normal way ?

Guest whiskeybro

rodrigofd

Are the manila files orginal or CFC compressed to save memory ?

edit I have the CFC compressed version for you if you need 40,7mb for the CFC version as the orginal manila files are about 80mb

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest MaliciousKen
rodrigofd

edit I have the CFC compressed version for you if you need 40,7mb for the CFC version as the orginal manila files are about 80mb

CFC compressed ones shld run faster and smoother too ...

Guest whiskeybro
rodrigofd

you can download here if you need :D

http://rapidshare.com/files/316113268/Mani...NG__CFC_WVGA.7z

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest da_mafkeez
Tiene muy buena pinta! (looking smooth!)

Will you be cooking for the B7610, too? The devices are not that different and I think you might get a very grateful audience there.

Good luck.

yes i hope you will be cooking for the b7610! and yes, we would be very very very grateful! it looks awesome! :D