★★Windows Mobile 6.5 "WVGA" Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest jeffrey2000

Long time ago since I posted something here :D

I've been recently busy with a HTC HD Mini theme (incl. "mini" like buttons), it's based on joshoon's hd mini theme (which again is based on amarullz's theme) but tweaked to be more exact like the actual HD mini, so the buttons are smaller (and a different) as they suppose to be, taskbar and softkey bars are different. Well I'll post it later lemme know what u think about it.

post-346680-1282057534_thumb.png

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=61066

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest itsme_4ucz
Long time ago since I posted something here :D

I've been recently busy with a HTC HD Mini theme (incl. "mini" like buttons), it's based on joshoon's hd mini theme (which again is based on amarullz's theme) but tweaked to be more exact like the actual HD mini, so the buttons are smaller (and a different) as they suppose to be, taskbar and softkey bars are different. Well I'll post it later lemme know what u think about it.

post-346680-1282057534_thumb.png

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=61066

hai

jef which rom r u using can link me up plz.

thx in adv

Guest jeffrey2000

copy/paste, credits for this cab go to Ajeshm.

Home Tab Screen:

If any one want a home screen tab as shown in the picture below. I can create a customized cab for you. You just had to install the cab and soft reset the device.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=57871

Ajeshm have made a cab for his personal home screen (you need to have CHT before intalling this)

So it will change the sense look to this...

Edited by jeffrey2000

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kubik73

Hi

Very nice themes, but I need it for 6.5 ROM I8000 with black background. I tried v2_amoled_black, but checkboxes with blue signs (and radio buttons too) seems incorrect, because its scales vertically with attached text (if text in more than one line), so it looks not like square (circle for radio buttons) but like rectange (ellipse for radio buttons).

So, can you please make first version Hybrid theme with black background for amoled screen?

Thank you.

Hey guys,i'd like to achieve these nice themes but I just can't seem to understand Octans,is there another way of installing themes/ROM's?

I'm using an i8000 with 6.5.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Madehacker

Exelentes muchas gracias!, me gustaron y ya estan lucidas en mi maquina GT-I8000L M/16 !! Y COMPARTO LA QUE TENGO EN EL MOMENTO!.

post-949799-0-71842700-1365031176_thumb.