whiskeybro Manila 1.3 ++ Mods all in on Cab

Guest whiskeybro

Guest 皮建华
did you add whiskeybro's update for the calendar ? link i first post i recall.

HOW can I get" the "whiskeybro's update for the calendar " THANK A LOT!

Guest borisbkg

Hi whiskeybro, could you please correct me here on installation. I 've followed install steps correctly and stuck at this one "go to settings/Home select Ahen theme and in Home/items select TouchFLO 3D". I managed to find Ahen but didn't find TouchFLO 3D. unless i was looking in the wrong folder. to look for that file i went to settings/display and light/items on today. Please suggest. Thanks.

Dwvice: omnia 2; winmo: 6.5

Guest fekovic

Great work whiskeybro. Everything works fine. I don't have problem but that two clocks in home tab irritate me. How can i get this classic clock?

post-614679-1264942544_thumb.png

Edited by fekovic

Guest whiskeybro
Great work whiskeybro. Everything works fine. I don't have problem but that two clocks in home tab irritate me. How can i get this classic clock?

sorry but i changed to htc hd2.

but for clocks you can go to xda in the blackstone forum and try some old clocks from the older manila and not from (sense 2.0,2.1,and 2.5)

Guest monyozt
sorry but i changed to htc hd2.

but for clocks you can go to xda in the blackstone forum and try some old clocks from the older manila and not from (sense 2.0,2.1,and 2.5)

you mean u use hd2 phone now? so you're not using omnia 2 anymore bro?

Guest duongthang

classic clock

more

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887

how touch boot faster in tab internet, setting..... thank

;)

:D Edited by duongthang

Guest whiskeybro
It looks great, but my phone only has 28.38MB left in main storage. 'cos I use official ROM and I have 16MB PIM. I installed all program onto My Storage already though. Anyway can make Manila to be able to install on My Storage?

Thanks!

Thats not going to work.

Why you not flash one of the great custom roms around here,it makes your phone fast and stabile with more free ram.

Guest Real_life
how can apply as this. please help

callh.jpg

thats manilla 2.1 or 2.5

you can't for now... but you can try it for toshiba, but it's barelly unusuable...

But now i ask, how do i put the original big flip clock on the home screen, i tried already the cabs, but the only change the the little flip clock skin

the question is now, how do i get rid of the two clock settings... there must be some registry....

If it can't be done, at least someone could give up a cab or a link to change the digital clock skin

And about the slider icons... they're bigger and more detailed on the original manilla, is there a way to put the original ones, and bigger?

Edited by Real_life

Guest JohnJayJrV

Can't get photo album to work. Just says searching for and nothing. Using Custom 6.5.1 english rom. Albumsearcher is in startup and the reg key is poingting to \my storage\dcim\108sscam which is where my current pics are...

jv

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jose197365644321345678

Hi whiskeybro! :(

In German the path is:

\Interner Speicher\DCIM\100SSCAM\

Thanks in advance

Edited by Jose197365644321345678

Guest snapz54

thank you so much for your work whiskeybro. You've given the O2 some hope, the verizon US i920 version has nothing going for it besides your cab so far. what made you leave?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wiggy6230

Hi,

Great CAB all works well, only 1 thing for me how do I replace the 2 clocks with just a standard large flip clock?

Many thanks,

Wiggy