tukes, on 13 August 2010 - 10:13 AM, said:
i just installed the cab and after a reboot it loads not that fast
and i have problems with my weather, when i want to see the weather i get "tap here to launch Touchflo 3D" 2sec later "launchig Touchflo 3D" and i'm back in my home screen
if anybody knows the trick! please...
I also have the same problem, followed all installation instructions.
1. Installed "Whiskeybro_Manila_1.3.cab" in "My Device" location in i8000 phone
2. Softreset the phone
3. Gone in "Settings/Home", selected "Ahen" theme and in "Home/Items" it was already selected the "TouchFLO 3D" item
4. Softreset the phone again
5. Opened "Files Manager", gone in "My Documents" folder, executed "AlbumSearcher.exe" and nothing happened, then executed "TF3DUpdater.exe" after a few seconds appeared the message "TF3D Driver Update Complete!"
6. Softreset the phone again
After I reboot the phone all i get at Home Screen are 2 messages in loop, the first is "Touch here to start TouchFLO 3D" and later is "Starting the TouchFLO 3D", but TF3D never opens.
I'm using this ROM -> PT-BR Lite ROM by shadowangel
. It's in Portuguese language from Brazil, it's the JH2 firmware and WM 6.5.3 (23139 | 09/09/10). I did the hard reset before installing this TouchFLO 3D, but I don't know why it's not working.
Please, someone could direct me on this, I really want to use this UI on my phone, please whiskeybro, help me to make it start, that's all what I need. Thanks to all.