Found solution for both no USB/adb, no sd card after diving in deep in !!!!!!!
Solution for SD card not recognized on android device
U should be able to go into fastboot usb mode ( Volume dwn + power button hold simultaneously)
Plug in ur phone usb to PC to enter Fastboot usb mode.
1) Open command in windows(as admin on vista/win7)
dir must be set to android\android-sdk\tools( or what ever dir struct it is)
Guid to set up sdk on windowshttp://www.mydroidwo...s-easy-way.html
2) Type in your command without quotes
“fastboot oem enableqxdm 0”
3) Once done reboot ur device
4) Your SD card must be recognized now.
Solution for USB not recognized on android device
1. Find out your CID. Go into fastboot mode, and do 'fastboot oem boot'.
The log will say something like the following:
#INFOTAG:smi ok, size = 0
#INFOTAG:hero panel = 0x0
#INFOTAG:engineerid = 0x0
#INFOTAG:mono-die = 0x0
#INFODevice CID is not super CID
#INFOCID is HTC__E11
In this specific case, the CID is HTC__E11.
)For HTC hero it will b HTC_023)
2. Get the following mtd0.img from the above url
Edit this image to the CID you found above with a hex editor.
(Use hex editor & change the first line containing the CID to the CID which u get from ‘fastboot oem’
3. Get flash_image from the attached files below
Move this to /data/ ,
You can move both mtd0.img and flash_image by putting it on your sdcard,
You must move these 2 files to /data/ of your device not to ur /sd !!!!!!!
1) use root exploere to move or
2) issueing the following command in a terminal emulator:
'cat /sdcard/flash_image > /data/flash_image'
'cat /sdcard/mtd0.img > /data/mtd0.img'
You might have to do 'chmod u+x /data/flash_image' before you run the commands (or chmod 755 /data/flash_image)
3) After moving issue this command in the terminal emulator in your devie.(Better Terminal Emulator)
/data/flash_image misc /data/mtd0.img
4. Repeat step 3 a couple of times if it doesn't seem to work well.This may throw some erro, dosent matter go ahead & reboot.
5. All done! Reboot, you should have normal usb connectivity. Post your 'fastboot oem boot' log and intermediate steps if it fails.