Registry Tweaker [Updated 28.02.2009]

Guest Delvius

Just a little .Net 3.5 program I wrote. I collected the most useful tweaks (according to me) so that I can get rid of some really annoying processes I have to do everytime I flash a new rom.

Just thought I could share it maybe someone finds it useful, too. Btw if someone thinks I should add something I will see what I can do :) .

Symbolic picture because I constantly change the application.

9nq1-q.png

Some details:

-Low Memory sets:

ResetDivision = 0

ProgramMem = 17

cbLow = 32768

cbVLow = 32768

cpLow = 16

cpVLow = 16

-Screen responsiveness applys the 0ms delay tweak

To switch through the pages slide either to the left or to the right

Rest is self explaining I think.

The Zip contains an exe an a cab. Use what you prefer.

I will keep the Container updated with new and old versions because it might happen that some bugs get into new versions.

If you want to support my work please use the uploaded link.

Download via uploaded.to a2c294e6b09f6f9ca959491d9858f1.png

Delvius_Registry_Tweaker_1.21.zip

Edited by Delvius

Guest .:stn:.
Just a little .Net 3.5 program I wrote. I collected the most useful tweaks (according to me) so that I can get rid of some really annoying processes I have to do everytime I flash a new rom.

Just thought I could share it maybe someone finds it useful, too. Btw if someone thinks I should add something I will see what I can do :) .

could you list in first post what options are available or include some screenshots?

Guest Delvius

Damn I forgot to explain what I did, I knew I forgot something....

Well, when I looked up the values I just found that I forgot to set the color for a label, too; New version uploaded :) .

Edited by Delvius

Guest jacobgong
great app :) i hope u will add more tweaks in the future B)

I don't think the clock speed thing works, and I have no idea how to use the exclude folder function......

Guest Delvius
Noob question, about assigning a button for manual rotation, I have to go in Setting->General setting- Button - Assign a program?

You have to go to Startmenu/settings/personal/buttons, there you can set it.

About the exclude Folder part:

Tap on the panel then a file browser opens. Just navigate to the folder you want to exclude and then click the "+".

Guest jacobgong
You have to go to Startmenu/settings/personal/buttons, there you can set it.

About the exclude Folder part:

Tap on the panel then a file browser opens. Just navigate to the folder you want to exclude and then click the "+".

but when you browse folders there will be another + button appearing on the right, so there will be 2 + buttons and one - button.

I still don't think that clock thing works. I changed it 9999 and nothing happened.

Edited by jacobgong

Guest Delvius

Just before I go to sleep, use the middle "+", I went out of icons, I will change it when I get some more free time :).

And About S3Clock, it just sets the clock because S3Clock is missing a settings form.

Get S3Clock here

For some odd reason you have to start FPUEnabler before you can start S3Clock, I hope it gets updated soon... .

Guest jacobgong
Just before I go to sleep, use the middle "+", I went out of icons, I will change it when I get some more free time :).

And About S3Clock, it just sets the clock because S3Clock is missing a settings form.

Get S3Clock here

For some odd reason you have to start FPUEnabler before you can start S3Clock, I hope it gets updated soon... .

lol fpu enabler......

I'll just give it up cause I don't like running too many programs. thanks for the other functions though. I would suggest a exclude folder option for TouchPlayer.

Guest Delvius
lol fpu enabler......

I'll just give it up cause I don't like running too many programs. thanks for the other functions though. I would suggest a exclude folder option for TouchPlayer.

You can close it after, but you are right it sucks, and I got no idea why it reacts like that.

Just a short summery of ideas:

-Exclude Folders for Touch Player

-Enable/Disable Samsung dialer

-Disable Message sent notification (no idea what this is, I will look it up)

-Some more self explaining pictures for the file browser

Now I need some freetime and things will be added. Tomorrow maybe.

Edited by Delvius

I would like an option to turn off wake-up on sms :)

I'd like that as well. There are some threads on xda about it but none of the reg tweaks I could find would work on the Omnia2. Basically if you don't use the lock then when an sms comes in the phone wakes up and most of the on screen buttons get pressed so by the time you get the thing out of your pocket it could be doing anything, like calling Australia.

Guest lifemaximum

if you can add the following in the next version it would be great:

- Disable Camera Sound

- Disable Samsung Dialer Screen ( for more Ram)

- Disable Shut down start up sound.

- Disable Samsung SMS skin.

- Start Menu Grid ( So you can have 5 item in each row)

and other

- Fix the first name last name issue ( make it in a way that the first name is shown first than the last name if possible)

- Also turning off the keyboard from popping up automatically when you open a program like notes.

- If you can add a reset the phone button to your program it would be useful too in my opinion.

Edited by lifemaximum

Guest Delvius
if you can add the following in the next version it would be great:

1 Disable Camera Sound

2 Disable Samsung Dialer Screen ( for more Ram)

3 Disable Shut down start up sound.

4 Disable Samsung SMS skin.

5 Start Menu Grid ( So you can have 5 item in each row)

and other

- Fix the first name last name issue ( make it in a way that the first name is shown first than the last name if possible)

- Also turning of the keyboard from popping up automatically when you open a program like notes.

- If you can add a reset the phone button to your program it would be useful too in my opinion.

1 - files need to be exchanged;

2 - same as 1;

3 - same as 1;

4 - possible

5 - files need to be exchanged.

Working around with files is something I never wanted, can mess up a lot in the system. I want to keep it as an registry tweaker, sorry :).

Hi, really good program! But I should know how you made an exe file for wm. Thanks! I am waiting for the new version!

None can help me? :)

Edited by Atcold

There is a problem: why is impossible to switch off Low Memory Settings Tweak? How can I restor the original registry settings? In other words, what does Low Memory Settings Tweak do to our registers?

Thanks (mayebe someone can answer to this post..)