[ROM] WM 6.5.3 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest fattmatt

Hello KC and fellow I8000 owners.

I have just come across from the I900 forum and this is my first post in here, yay.

Firstly congrats on the Rom's KC, it's a pleasure to be using them again.

I have just finished installing 23090A5_lite and I must say I am impressed.

Everything seems good so far, I will post here if I find any problems.

Just wondering if you have any intention of making your Roms XDA_UC compatible?

Does it even work on the I8000?

Cheers,

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest selcuk666

Dear Dr khuanchai

please do not cook the rom with audio not program because resco voice recorder is far better, people can install any program they like, I hate double programs, also photo program is unnecessary because resco photo manager is very nice again people should decide which is good for themself

thanks

Guest Khuanchai
Hello KC and fellow I8000 owners.

I have just come across from the I900 forum and this is my first post in here, yay.

Firstly congrats on the Rom's KC, it's a pleasure to be using them again.

I have just finished installing 23090A5_lite and I must say I am impressed.

Everything seems good so far, I will post here if I find any problems.

Just wondering if you have any intention of making your Roms XDA_UC compatible?

Does it even work on the I8000?

Cheers,

Matt.

I remember it failed to run when I tried couple months ago. Will try again when a new ROM is out.

Guest Chivas610

Kuanchai:

I've tried two of your roms, and experience the same problem on both:

- When I change the regional settings to Norway and reset, the phone only shows the splash screen and then go dead. I'll then have reset or take out the battery to try again with same result. Must be something buggy with the region thingy...

Edited by Chivas610

Guest speedfrog
Kuanchai:

I've tried two of your roms, and experience the same problem on both:

- When I change the regional settings to Norway and reset, the phone only shows the splash screen and then go dead. I'll then have reset or take out the battery to try again with same result. Must be something buggy with the region thingy...

its not buggy for me

I can use the Market Place which download from Microsoft!

Hi Which CSS / Eoot file you flashing with?~~?

Thx a lot

Flast with offical A5 Eboot + CSC

choose default Spainsh Eng

Guest fattmatt

Hey guys.

I only got my phone a couple of days ago and I notice there is a fair memory leak over time.

I have read a few things about this but I am just wondering what other people experiences are.

I am running MS3 and i8000KC23090A5_Lite and I have seen it get down to 40 odd mb at times....

I flashed my phone "out of the box" so I have no idea what it's was like in WM 6.1.. better??

I assume this is no fault of KC and it is part of Microsoft's build but it does suck running with less

free ram than my I900 did!!

Apart from that the rom is awesome!, I love it.

Any comments are appreciated.

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest corny2007

Dear Khuanchai,

Thanks again for this latest ROM.

Thanks to sys-error for the posts about enabling CHome.

Khuanchai, In my opinion, it may be easier if your ROMS did not include the software for Samsung Today, Neo, or any other homescreen, as they use valuable space in the ROM. You always provide the CABs so they are easy enough for us to install.

Only my opinion, I am exceedingly grateful to have access to your ROMs at no charge!

Cheers,

James

Edited by corny2007

Guest mrlovepeace2009

I am using secany"s new ROM( PDA and .mst) JA5 winmo 6.5.0 build 21889

Start menu kinetic scroll is kind of frustrating .it get stuck .i have to scroll in 3 or 4 pages. I have installed 4 row apps grid .cab.still its not smoothly scrolling (non stop) like from top app to bottom apps.Can anybody help me please to get smooth nonstop kinetic scroll in start menu. plz suggest any tweaks or cab file .Thank you very much to all. specially secany, Dr KC and tacchan23

Guest mrlovepeace2009
plsss it is nothing like i900 omnia

On left side omnia 2 has vol.control .press upper one to increase volume.for touch player additionally u have click on speaker. icon below.further read manual in the box before u pose questions answered in manual.

Guest corny2007

Does anyone else have a bug with a low-res icon in Outlook for messaging?

The email accounts have normal icons, but the messaging does not. (Only shows at 100%)

post-621475-1265053900_thumb.png

Edited by corny2007

Guest contable

@Khuanchai:

I think your 23090IA5 rom is as stable as your old hybrid rom for i900. Really great work. I´m running the rom for 3 days now without any problem so far. :)

It was a very good decision to cook in the samsung apps. Please leave them in the next roms, but remove the Samsung Today as it has the alignment problem.

Is it possible to install the Samsung Today by cab or is it needed to be cooked in ? I didn´t try the here available cab: samsungntoday.cab

Keep on doing your great work !!

Greetz

contable

Guest gverdellen

@Khuanchai:

I flashed your 23090IA5 ROM and it is very cool!

But I have an issue with the power settings: they are missing!?

I can not find the power settins anymore.

From the backlight settings there is still a link to the power settings, but all i can see there is my battery status.

Can you please help me, because now the screen turns off real quick.

How can i adjust the settings for turning off the screen?

Guest mihai_mihai
On left side omnia 2 has vol.control .press upper one to increase volume.for touch player additionally u have click on speaker. icon below.further read manual in the box before u pose questions answered in manual.

i was talking about codes or programs like favhack

i'm not that stupid not to find the volume keys

besides incall volume is too low compare to omnia i900

i found the code but don't know what to change there *#0002*28346#

Quote:

Hey guys, I am from the US and i just got my omnia 2. Here is a cool tip to increase volume for music player, ringtone, speaker and a lot more. These are the settings that work the best for me.

dial *#0002*28346---> Audio gain screen will pop up----> click on music speaker----> then click gain----> Under output volume change the following values---> L1VL2 - 110--->HPG7 - 1110--->L3L7 - 10--->OVL7 - 00001001--->OVR7 - 00010010 --->then click apply, a small screen will pop up, click ok on it----> once on the main screen again, you can apply the same values for all other areas like ringtone, force speaker, voice speaker and once done, click on menu and exit.

Note that these values will not be changed after the soft reset but they will go back to manufacture values after a hard reset.

Your phone will be very loud for everything. Good luck!!

By a member there gadget88

doesn't work for me

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest Khuanchai
@Khuanchai:

I flashed your 23090IA5 ROM and it is very cool!

But I have an issue with the power settings: they are missing!?

I can not find the power settins anymore.

From the backlight settings there is still a link to the power settings, but all i can see there is my battery status.

Can you please help me, because now the screen turns off real quick.

How can i adjust the settings for turning off the screen?

Edit the registry:

Go to [HKLM\Control Panel\Power\] and remove the "Redirect=???" key. You will see the Power setting in WM Settings.

Guest Khuanchai
@Khuanchai:

I think your 23090IA5 rom is as stable as your old hybrid rom for i900. Really great work. I´m running the rom for 3 days now without any problem so far. :)

It was a very good decision to cook in the samsung apps. Please leave them in the next roms, but remove the Samsung Today as it has the alignment problem.

Is it possible to install the Samsung Today by cab or is it needed to be cooked in ? I didn´t try the here available cab: samsungntoday.cab

Keep on doing your great work !!

Greetz

contable

I think it's better cooked in. The problem is from WM 6.5.x not the Samsung Today. If this taskbar error is annoying, just enable other Today plugin instead of Samsung Today.

Guest Khuanchai
Dear Khuanchai,

Thanks again for this latest ROM.

Thanks to sys-error for the posts about enabling CHome.

Khuanchai, In my opinion, it may be easier if your ROMS did not include the software for Samsung Today, Neo, or any other homescreen, as they use valuable space in the ROM. You always provide the CABs so they are easy enough for us to install.

Only my opinion, I am exceedingly grateful to have access to your ROMs at no charge!

Cheers,

James

Thanks for suggestion but I think too many UltraLite ROMs are around and I'm not interested in making repeats.

Guest fattmatt

Hello KC and friends.

I have made an observation with the 23090 rom.

The "X" button does not close apps, tapped or held. I assume this is because of WM6.5.

I do have set it to close programs on "X"in the buttons settings, but it is probably looking for the little

"X" up the top on the right like in WM6.1....

If this is correct is there any chance of Showcase in future Roms please KC.

I think it is fairly important, especially with our ram situation.

Thanks guys,

Matt.