[28mar] DUSK (G-B-R) Taskbar & BLACK theme & EXTRAS~ tacchan23 edition

Guest tacchan23

Guest tacchan23
i guess is cause by me disabling the today screen by registry. somehow this rom version dun with if i disable it.

did a few hardreset. so far its good without touching the today screen reg.

yes! it was the same issue I had^^

I remember having it but really forgot by what it was caused before u mentioned it ;)

That's why I'm keeping an useless/empty today screen (losing some RAM and longer startup space... but keyboard is more important^^)

Guest Titus62

Tacchan, juz to report some problem. Pls see attachment circled on red.

ROM on official JD1 WM 6.5.3 build 23103

Ok, my main selected display on (Items on Today) is juz (Date), (Wireless), (Calendar) and (Messaging).

I installed DuskFull Taskbar, DuskClockBlue and Black Theme. Eveythings is working fine n beautiful! But the display of (Wireless) area, there is a missing BT icon replace with a small white square box and the icon of Wi-Fi did not light up when turn on.

Any advise? Thks.

post-632528-1271145187_thumb.png

Edited by Titus62

Guest tacchan23
Tacchan, juz to report some problem. Pls see attachment circled on red.

ROM on official JD1 WM 6.5.3 build 23103

Ok, my main selected display on (Items on Today) is juz (Date), (Wireless), (Calendar) and (Messaging).

I installed DuskFull Taskbar, DuskClockBlue and Black Theme. Eveythings is working fine n beautiful! But the display of (Wireless) area, there is a missing BT icon replace with a small white square box and the icon of Wi-Fi did not light up when turn on.

Any advise? Thks.

Sorry, really no idea... did it happen like this also with older ROM?

Also really no time to check it or even flash the newer rom myself... I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back in a couple of weeks I guess^^

Guest Titus62
Sorry, really no idea... did it happen like this also with older ROM?

Also really no time to check it or even flash the newer rom myself... I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back in a couple of weeks I guess^^

This is my first time on WM6.5.3 Hmm... Nevermind. I try to reflash one more time and see how it's goes.

Thks for yr reply.

Guest Jeanne8fr

Hello,

I like your takbar but I am looking for something a little brighter. I found this taskbar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625465

It looks great but the BT icon is still the boring white one. How do you replace the icons in the BTIconssvc.dll. Any program?. I attached the icons I want to use. Can you tell me if this do-able?

Thanks,

Jeannette

BT_Icons.zip

Guest tacchan23
Hello,

I like your takbar but I am looking for something a little brighter. I found this taskbar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625465

It looks great but the BT icon is still the boring white one. How do you replace the icons in the BTIconssvc.dll. Any program?. I attached the icons I want to use. Can you tell me if this do-able?

Thanks,

Jeannette

Here a guide and tools to do it: http://www.techparaiso.com/windows-mobile/...m-taskbar-icons

Guest darychia

Hi everyone, I have to admit that tacchan23 has created such an amazing theme, unfortuately I had some issue wondering you have some times to solve it. I am still very new to this, recently I had upgrade and install HD2 Leo2 Fusion BETA 2 by rodrigofd. After I have install Dusk Taskbar, my volume control button is not functioning, instead of increasing/decreasing the volume, it became up/down button. But when I remove the program, I have no more issue, I really like this theme, I wish I can use it. May I know what problem with it and how can I fix it? I am using GT-i8000, which one would you recommend for me to install? Thanks for taking times to read my post, really need you guys who can help. Thanks a million.... ;)

Guest tacchan23
Hi everyone, I have to admit that tacchan23 has created such an amazing theme, unfortuately I had some issue wondering you have some times to solve it. I am still very new to this, recently I had upgrade and install HD2 Leo2 Fusion BETA 2 by rodrigofd. After I have install Dusk Taskbar, my volume control button is not functioning, instead of increasing/decreasing the volume, it became up/down button. But when I remove the program, I have no more issue, I really like this theme, I wish I can use it. May I know what problem with it and how can I fix it? I am using GT-i8000, which one would you recommend for me to install? Thanks for taking times to read my post, really need you guys who can help. Thanks a million.... ;)

I really don't know... think the only way is to flash to a more recent and stable ROM

Guest AndrewTan

Hi, tacchan23, I install your Dusk Blue taskbar and I uninstall it after that, everything is back to normal but not the bluetooth icon, may I know how to restore back the original bluetooth icon?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest szeto

hello tacchan..

First of all, i would like to thank you for this greate release..

However, i find some bug or misplaced of the color here..

After I used your theme, I found out that the installer bar is in dark blue color..

The same color happened in some software text, for example in FingerKeyborad v2.1

With this dark blue color and black background color, it make very hard to read the content..

Is there any way to change the color? How?

Thank you very much..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thegunners

great themes however after sometimes using the themes there's one bug

the windows start menu icon on home screen always change to white instead of color :

31670_1418764302454_1033039333_1212891_4651364_n.jpg

Guest darychia
I really don't know... think the only way is to flash to a more recent and stable ROM

Thanks for your reply tacchan23, I will try again... keep it up, cheers....

Guest mad_a_22

@Tacchan23 AND all the other experts..!!

this is an off topic...sorry for being a noob... i have jd1 wm 6.5.3 rom....and i just want to ask on how to video call. their is a video call that can be seen on menu but you can't select it...

one more thing....about signals...theirs this 3G, E, and G signals i've seen so far...only the 3G can video call right?

btw. i am using your taskbar blue, theme blue and s2u2 blue.all works fine.

• 4 months later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

Hi, tacchan23 bro.

I checked your AMAZING work with these superb taskbars and such, and I'm wondering... DO YOU HAVE THEM IN (W)QVGA resolution (for i900)???

I need some stuff to use, bro, but more of them are VGA only.

Please, reply me.

A.

• 2 months later...
Guest bobhero

Can someone please tell me how I can edit a .tsk file to make a black background for threaded sms? I've been searching everywhere and I can find which specific edit I need to make to change the background SMS window colour. Also the font colour for that window will need to be changed to white.

I'm trying to edit this theme I have attached.

Here is a screen shot of how it looks now, and the other of how I want it to look (roughly).

Thank you.

BlackTheme.zip

post-795914-1292545721_thumb.png

post-795914-1292547002_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobhero

Guest Freezy1982
Can someone please tell me how I can edit a .tsk file to make a black background for threaded sms? I've been searching everywhere and I can find which specific edit I need to make to change the background SMS window colour. Also the font colour for that window will need to be changed to white.

Here is a screen shot of how it looks now, and the other of how I want it to look (roughly).

Thank you.

+1

• 2 months later...
Guest Freezy1982

Hey Tacchan23,

Thanks for all this awesome themes - must have on our mobiles!

Question:

If you had time - can you make an LCARS one, too?

If you don't - Can you tell me (like a short tutorial) how to do and the best way to start with? (Noob in WMTheme creating :huh: )

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ally1

Hi, I installed the Black Theme for Win 6.3.5 and everything works great and looks great except that in certain instances text is a dark blue on black background which makes it very hard to read:

post-686898-1299831592_thumb.jpg

If you look at the bottom part of the screen the description on the selected feature is blue on black and unreadable.

I thought that the color specifications would be in the CSS so I looked for any reference to a blue color in the two CSS files I found in the cab and changed that to a lighter blue color, saved the cab, uninstalled and reinstalled with the updated cab, but it appears that nothing has changed. Might be I'm not doing it the right way as I'm really no programmer nor designer and just guessing that this might be the way to change it. I used WinCE Cab Manager to open the cab.

Does anyone have any idea how to change just this particular blue color on the theme?

Thanks in advance :(

Edited by ally1

Guest ally1

Thank you.

+1

In case somebody is still interested, WinCe Cab Manager does the job!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...