Touch Sence 2.5 CAB

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad
thi is for win mobile 6.1 or 6.5?

It works on my official WM6.1 rom ;) and you will not believe that I still have more tahn 77 mb of free ram ?!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll flash KC Wm6.1 lite rom and I'll be definietly enjoying SENSE 2.5

Edited by Dr.Abo Fahad

Guest JohnJayJrV

Does the weather on the home screen, weather tab, email, contacts and messaging tabs work? Those are the only tabs that I would want working....

jv

It works on my official WM6.1 rom ;) and you will not believe that I still have more tahn 77 mb of free ram ?!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll flash KC Wm6.1 lite rom and I'll be definietly enjoying SENSE 2.5

Where can I find the rom 6.1 lite

Guest JohnJayJrV
Installed on wm 6.5 working awesome, i have 57 mb of ram available ( not good, bunt not bad either). Testing for bugs.

Please report back on what does and doesn't work. As stated in earlier post, only want weather on today, weather, contacts, email and messaging to work. and of course program shortcuts. I can use the samsung settings to change everything else..... Music and pics would be a plus....

jv

Guest ronalgps

hey guys i just installed the sense 2.5 cab in KSTAN laster wm6.5.xx ja5 from secany andi can say to is a little from faster that that clone one of Rodrig but there more to than 5 bug

music

wallpaper

animated wallpaper

photo album

most of the function in setting doesn't work

my ram keep in 52.13

I hoop to the new beta come bester

Edited by ronalgps

Guest Radioman96p71
Can someone please upload the cab file on mediafire, megaupload or any other file sharing site? Thanks

File is now hosted on my 100mbit server. Enjoy.

Link in my sig:

Guest JohnJayJrV
File is now hosted on my 100mbit server. Enjoy.

Link in my sig:

U gonna try cooking this into a new rom? I'm running your ROM now, but would love to have this in a ROM....

jv

Guest Radioman96p71
U gonna try cooking this into a new rom? I'm running your ROM now, but would love to have this in a ROM....

jv

I'm working on that now. It is a bit buggy tho so not sure if i would use this on a 'everyday' ROM. ninja4hire's ROM is looking really nice, i just looked at that. If you want a ROM with about the same bare-bones as mine but Titanium id take a look there.

I'm on trial 4 of my new ROM, trying to get the last of Samsungs crap out of there and work in a lot of the new reg-fixes and tweaks that are popular here. Samsung did a real bang-up job on this phone, they have redundant reg entries all over and a lot that contradict themselves, which makes it real hard to nail down. Im using my base-ROM TouchPro as a guideline since it works flawlessly. Ill use it to compare registry entries.

Thats all for now! Back to work!

Guest JohnJayJrV

Decided to bit the bullet. After all, thanks to radio, I had 170mb available so I installed it.

so far:

Cannot add contacts in People tab

Cannot add a city in weather tab

Music tab not working

Hopefully one of the wonderful m2d peeps here can figure this stuff out.....

jv

Guest JohnJayJrV
Decided to bit the bullet. After all, thanks to radio, I had 170mb available so I installed it.

so far:

Cannot add contacts in People tab

Cannot add a city in weather tab

Music tab not working

Hopefully one of the wonderful m2d peeps here can figure this stuff out.....

jv

also breaks sms. Luckily it uninstalls easily, just takes as long as it takes to install to uninstall... Can't wait til someone more knowledgeable can get this working as it runs smooth when it works.

jv

Guest gallant_suri

Hi,

I tried these install on my Samsung I8000 Omnia II WM6.1 mobile. I've installed all the 6 files, after final sense file installation mobile has restarted. After restarting I'm unable to open Settings tab from the Main Menu, even I dont see HTC sense start. It seems it was corrupted after the pack installation. I'm not sure what might be the issue. Guys try it on your own risk, before installation plz take a backup copy of your important data and contacts. I simply master reset my phone by dialing *2767*3855# from dial pad.

If anyone knows the solution for settings tab, plz let me know.

Regards,

Suri.

anybody can update the weather data??

I try to edit the reg,but can't change the background

I find the "5 OemDiamAudioMgr.cab" a file in it name is wrong,manila needs "AudioManager_Eng.exe"but in it is"AudioManager_eng.exe"

but it shows searching........

and I wan't to know is it work I replace the files in rodrigofd HD2 beta1?

if it's work,that will be great

the footprint in my phone not work too

I found I can add a city in reg,but only the second city,I don't konw how to change it to my location,and I can't updata weather data for my location,it shows "no data",but in the second city, it works well

Guest JohnJayJrV

No Update on this? Wonder if rodgro could help us out with getting this to work on our i920.... Or if someone could take the files out of his rom to get it working..

jv

• 3 weeks later...