[ROM] Full ROM WM6.5.3 build 28223 WWE

Guest KSTAN

Guest GhostR1der

Another PDA Cecksum error here!

Tried with Octans 2.11 and 2.14, I've tried also with Octans Mini 2.11............

Edited by GhostR1der

Another PDA Cecksum error here!

Tried with Octans 2.11 and 2.14, I've tried also with Octans Mini 2.11............

sorry guys, found problems with Winrar and 7zip creating split volumes. ;)

hv reuploaded the split vols in winzip format on 1st post.

Guest gezende

Hello KSTAN,

thank you for the reupload but it can't be unzipped. Can you check it please. I tried with 7z and it doesnt work. I get the error messag "can not open file"

Hello KSTAN,

thank you for the reupload but it can't be unzipped. Can you check it please. I tried with 7z and it doesnt work. I get the error messag "can not open file"

me too ;)

Hello KSTAN,

use winzip, right-click on the 1st file with *zip and extract will do.

Guest xedamen

I have a problem! When i push the "Call" hardware button on the phone it's not react (windows deafult today) :S Moreover, the network sing goes off and there is an exclamation point for a 2 sec. And the phone icon in the start menu doesn't do anything. I can recive and send sms, but the phone is not working. I tried with the contacts, but i can't call anybody... Eveybody can call me, but the phone is not ring, and after it, i haven't a missed call... Any idea ?

Edited by xedamen

Guest DiMeteo
I have a problem! When i push the "Call" hardware button on the phone it's not react (windows deafult today) :S Moreover, the network sing goes off and there is an exclamation point for a 2 sec. And the phone icon in the start menu doesn't do anything. I can recive and send sms, but the phone is not working. I tried with the contacts, but i can't call anybody... Eveybody can call me, but the phone is not ring, and after it, i haven't a missed call... Any idea ?

Do You use this pda-kstan-28223-ja5 ROM ?

Guest xedamen
Do You use this pda-kstan-28223-ja5 ROM ?

Yes of course! I used the link on the first page. I installed id and everything good the only problem is the phone. It's not working to me!!!

Guest acastiyo

So guys, can someone tell me what are the programs this ROM has and which ones it doesnt?

A short review would greatly help. Right now I am using KSTAN 6.5.3 28205, any improvements or disadvantages?

Thanks very much.

Guest zyberace
is there a way to remove the scrolling bar on the dialer? it looks fugly. :D

I found that someone can disable vertical scholl bar via Advanced Configuration Tools v.3.3

Hope this help. ;)

Guest quizesilver
I found that someone can disable vertical scholl bar via Advanced Configuration Tools v.3.3

Hope this help. :D

hope u dun mind, can you post the link to the solution. thanks

Guest Miguel Singson

this rom is great!

only one minor thing though.. i seem to have lost the "Input method options" the phone does nothing when i click on "Input" in the settings menu. when i hold down the input icon, "Options" doesnt pop out.

anyone experiencing this as well? or have a work around?

Guest ssanusi

Hi KSTAN,

I successfully flashed my ROM. The Omnia i8000 is working much faster now. I can't believe that just simply getting a new PDA ROM could solve the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Happy CNY.

Guest dani_carrabba

i've tried many rom for i8000, and i found this rom was very great, fast, and stable, the only iam missing was theres no today icon on windows settings and the taskbar magnifier didn't always shownup when pressed, maybe i have to to turn off the wm default taskbar magnifier???