[THEME] [SAMSUNG TODAY] Bokeh Manila

Guest omar junior

Guest jeffrey2000
Read my previous post, it's corrected now :D

yeh it's corrected when you don't use the alarm but when you enable it, it moves again so used the older version again which looks ok with the alarm.

Got it like this now with my new theme and black background, got newer buttons and improved the graphics... will release it soon.

post-346680-1266067905_thumb.pngpost-346680-1266068568_thumb.pngpost-346680-1266068579_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Tendeiro

I've done a new version that corrects the issue.

But there is a "thing"... See it in the picture:

I've used the original transparent background, and as you can see, the problem is the small gap between numbers.

Now, before I post the file I'd like to know:

Do I post the file like that or should I edit the background and add the background to remove the gap? Is it worth it?

post-629269-1266098259_thumb.png

Guest Tendeiro
This theme is bloody nice :lol:

Thank you twice, secany :D

One for the compliment, another for the ROMs :D

And as I promissed, here they are, both versions of Bokeh Manila. The difference between them is the background. I prefer one less colourful design.

version a > original

version b > alternative background

Feedback, please :D

omar, you might want to edit the first post to include these versions and their screenshots... :lol:

Bokeh_Manila_ThemeV3a.cab

Bokeh_Manila_ThemeV3b.cab

Guest Faidz Jalil

Hi really appreciate your works. But can you make a cab with the attached wallpaper please? I need it in cab form cause whenever I replaces the .dll manually, my phone would crash and I need to hard reset it.

Thanks.

p/s: The picture is not mine. Credit goes to the one who made it.

post-599041-1266203233_thumb.jpg

Guest aafi-rocks

Hi.. I installed the cab and it does not work.. Soft reset my phone also.. stil the same issue..

I disbled samsung today plugin and then install the cab... did soft reboot and then enbled the plugin.. stil iam gettgin my old samsung today..

I am on WinMo 6.1 Original Rom.. Is this theme made specific to WInMo 6.5.?

Guest Tendeiro
Hi.. I installed the cab and it does not work.. Soft reset my phone also.. stil the same issue..

I disbled samsung today plugin and then install the cab... did soft reboot and then enbled the plugin.. stil iam gettgin my old samsung today..

I am on WinMo 6.1 Original Rom.. Is this theme made specific to WInMo 6.5.?

Is your Samsung Today the right one? You can tell from the pictures because the only thing changed here is the background and the icons...

Have you installed this one? http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo.../samsung-today/

• 1 month later...
Guest arcadius003

It seems that you cannot find any files, just a single "png" file. Hey Omar, where are the files? (in the "rar" offcourse)]

Thanks.

Guest jeffrey2000

Some feature request (For the newer JD1 Samsung Today screen). How about that Omar Junior can u make it?!? ;)

How about a white layout but then with android icons? I made a fast mockup (just inverted the colors) to give you an idea what I mean since I don't really have the time for it...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52277.

Got the inspiration from this sense look by Dark Ninja and ovi's one. But still gotta put some andoid icons on it...

post-346680-1271176493_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jhlee_0722
Some feature request (For the newer JD1 Samsung Today screen). How about that Omar Junior can u make it?!? ;)

How about a white layout but then with android icons? I made a fast mockup (just inverted the colors) to give you an idea what I mean since I don't really have the time for it...

+1

Guest pkdick

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52277.

Got the inspiration from this sense look by Dark Ninja and ovi's one. But still gotta put some andoid icons on it...

Hey, how to change the icons in shortcuts?

thanks.

Guest jeffrey2000
Hey, how to change the icons in shortcuts?

thanks.

Well they are always shortcuts but this is just a fast mockup... it doesn't exist, just copied the icons fast from some htc sense pic just to get an idea.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52277

-top bar: ovi's android theme

-icons: dark ninja's icons with dandnj71's battery mod

-middle: Samsung altered Today screen (has to be made still).

-below start bar: inverted to white color from ovi's theme. (has to be made but it's easy to make cz it's just a simple color invert... but still looks nice).

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest juanma55

thanks for the theme, its very good looking

unfortunately couldnt test it yet ;) , Im on 6.5 official rom, and nor the cab nor overwriting (resco) the files worked, followed the steps exactly, and even performed a soft-reset just in case.

nothing changed, I am still with my original samsung today theme.

do you know if there is something I could do, a workaround?

[ Samsung Today PT-BR Translation ]

TodayContainer.dll.0409.mui

is this file only for translation? havent copied that one...

I have this

PDA: I8000LNVNIJ1

CSC: I8000LANCIJ2

Phone: I8000LVNIJ1

thanks,

JM

Edited by juanma55

Guest ular_king

Hi guys...need to know if you customize the resources in DefaultPluginsRC.dll, do you need to use the Multifile Signer tool? cause whenever i tried to customise the icons in DefaultPluginsRC.dll and put it back to the phone, samsung today will never load.....

I know changing the background image in TodayContainerRC.dll requires signer tool.....pls help. My ROM is currently JD1

Guest thegunners
Well they are always shortcuts but this is just a fast mockup... it doesn't exist, just copied the icons fast from some htc sense pic just to get an idea.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52277

-top bar: ovi's android theme

-icons: dark ninja's icons with dandnj71's battery mod

-middle: Samsung altered Today screen (has to be made still).

-below start bar: inverted to white color from ovi's theme. (has to be made but it's easy to make cz it's just a simple color invert... but still looks nice).

i never succed to use modifiend icon for taskbar in omnia with 6.5.3 ?

could you share your taskbar icon ?

Guest Darius P.

Dear Sirs,

can someone port this wallpaper for me? (see attached file)

and still waiting for weather plugin!!! ;)

Thanks in advance!

Darenas

post-508396-1271868907_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darius P.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amauta

Can anyone please make a TodayContainerRC.dll for samsung today included in 6.5.3 with this image?

Thank you very much.

post-116374-1272730610_thumb.jpg

Edited by Amauta

Guest godoyster
Thank you twice, secany :P

One for the compliment, another for the ROMs :P

And as I promissed, here they are, both versions of Bokeh Manila. The difference between them is the background. I prefer one less colourful design.

version a > original

version b > alternative background

Feedback, please :D

omar, you might want to edit the first post to include these versions and their screenshots... :P

Thanks Omar and Tendeiro! Works perfectly the cab for version B (I also prefer less colourfull background)

Guest Tendeiro
Thanks Omar and Tendeiro! Works perfectly the cab for version B (I also prefer less colourfull background)

Glad you like it :P

For everybody else, sorry I for having said nothing in a while, but I have very little time to do all the requested changes. :D

But I hope I can do all those changes soon,

Edited by Tendeiro

Guest godoyster
Glad you like it :P

For everybody else, sorry I for having said nothing in a while, but I have very little time to do all the requested changes. :P

But I hope I can do all those changes soon,

Tendeiro,

in the original version of manila, Omar provide the wallpaper and the dll's for we can change the archives manually... I know that some people have bugs doing that (including me... I had to hard reset), but I suppose that no one will have bugs just to change the wallpaper archive... I mean... if we know the location of the wallpaper archive (the place your cab installed it, and the archive name), we can change it manually just overright the old wallpaper for the new one... so everyone can do it for itself, no need to bore you with "please, create a cab with this or that wallpaper..."

is that possible?

thanks for your work and willingness to help! :D

Guest one-turk

i have do all in te instruction disable samsung today wigetplus i maen caopy the files to windows but nothing hapens :S

im usin omnia 2 whats going wronrg?