Petition for proper OpenGL 3D drivers!

Guest pavel1234546

Guest pavel1234546

Hi,

I am pretty new and my english is not so good, but as many of you I am getting angry with Samsung Omnia II OpenGL driver poor quality.

For those who doesnt know what is goin on:

Samsung is confusing consumers that Samsung Omnia II has 3D accelerator inside, but the true is that the OpenGL driver is written badly and than there are many slow 3D applications or no running applications due to this problem.

There are some gifted customers, that are trying to create running version of driver on their own, but Samsung is the one who should do some certified OpenGL drivers for any app on WinMo!

In my opinion the only way that Samsung will do something is to create an online petition and send this information to much forums as possible. This can notify an online magazines and online media. Than Samsung have to do something or they will loose new customers, current customers and their nice looking Samsung Omnia II marketing strategy wont help them.

Update:

Thanks to user deepower, there is petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/omnia2/

Help us make Samsung Omnia II better!

Edited by pavel1234546

Guest deepower

Hi all,

I have made a petition using a free online service, please tell me your opinions if its any good :(

PS. I'm going to inform the whole forum and a couple of other forums as well for them to sign this petition.

EDIT**

forgot the link. here it is: [link]

PLEASE NOTE:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO:

make a donation for your sign to be posted

post your actual name or your nickname (you can sign as anonymous)

comment with your sign

Please do not sign the petition more than once.

tnx,

dpwr

Edited by deepower

Guest ratsbane
Hi all,

I have made a petition using a free online service, please tell me your opinions if its any good :(

PS. I'm going to inform the whole forum and a couple of other forums as well for them to sign this petition.

EDIT**

forgot the link. here it is: [link]

tnx,

dpwr

deepower - wtf is the petition, it seems to count in I have to pay some $$, in the name of what??

Guest stylus1828
deepower - wtf is the petition, it seems to count in I have to pay some $$, in the name of what??

It's only a donation that you can make if you want for the ipetitions site. You can always press back. :(

P.S. We have already 26 signatures.... This thread should be sticky !!!!!!!!

Edited by stylus1828

Guest pavel1234546
Come one people press the SIGN BUTTONNN !!!! We need this!!!!

Perfect!!! In my opinion, if there will be like 200 or 300 signs than it can be post to any serious magazine. They are hungry for any hot new, so this will be accelerator for other things!!

Great, I am going to sign up!

Guest pavel1234546
Perfect!!! In my opinion, if there will be like 200 or 300 signs than it can be post to any serious magazine. They are hungry for any hot new, so this will be accelerator for other things!!

I am not quite a fan of Facebook, but for this reason to distribute petition it can be very useful. Can someone create a topic with this and send a link there?

Thx.

Guest lantony
40 sings! keep it up!

i am in 100 times!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why Omnia2 is so slow, sometimes slower than i900? Why the Omnia2 hardware is quite good but the ROMS and drivers are so bad? Why there is hardware support for Opengles1 but samsung didn't create any drivers? Why Opengles 2 drivers in Omnia2 are so incredibly slow if compared to other brands like HTC ? Why Samsung doesn't care about his customers?"

Edited by lantony

Guest dwallersv

Yes, press is important too. Let's see where this goes in a week or so, and then contact a slew of the online mags first, like CNET, etc.

Turn up the heat, baby!

Guest nizar445

Man, great idea. I already signed in, but I just wonder if it is possible to include the Omnia Pro B7610 as well, as it has the same hardware so the driver should be the same? (The current Chainfire one runs ok on it). :(

Therefore; also we can get people to sign in from Omnia Pro B7610 forums. :(

Guest jharbin
Man, great idea. I already signed in, but I just wonder if it is possible to include the Omnia Pro B7610 as well, as it has the same hardware so the driver should be the same? (The current Chainfire one runs ok on it). :(

Therefore; also we can get people to sign in from Omnia Pro B7610 forums. :(

Guest nightcrawl

the idea is write a letter to samsumg, explain that we are dissapointed of this issue, i can't because my english is so bad.

the union make strenght

count with me

Edited by nightcrawl