• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Joe Hawkins

Joe Hawkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Toshiba TG01
Hi, I just wanted to know if it is possible to stop the TG01's screen turning on when i get a new text message, Please help

Mickh

Mickh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Problem with just about all windows touchscreen phones but fixable.
Go to settings and lock option, set the "Prompt if Phone unused for" to a short time. You will then need to set a password/number. With this security active the phone will lock after X mins and notify messages and calls but the screen is locked until your password/number is entered.
When you get an incoming call there will be green and red slider buttons on the screen, slide the green to answer or red to ignore. I didn't understand this the firstfew calls so I thought it worth mentioning.

Joe Hawkins

Joe Hawkins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Problem with just about all windows touchscreen phones but fixable.
Go to settings and lock option, set the "Prompt if Phone unused for" to a short time. You will then need to set a password/number. With this security active the phone will lock after X mins and notify messages and calls but the screen is locked until your password/number is entered.
When you get an incoming call there will be green and red slider buttons on the screen, slide the green to answer or red to ignore. I didn't understand this the firstfew calls so I thought it worth mentioning.

i was hoping there was a way so that i didnt have to put a passcode in, what i have done is disabled slide to unlock but now my phones screen turns on when i get a text.

what i want to happen is my screen to stay turned off until i chose to press the unlock button so that i can check my texts easily without having to slide to unlock each time and without my screen turning on everytime i get a message. thanks

Edited by Joe Hawkins, 28 February 2010 - 01:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users