Has anyone here gotten Bluetooth PAN to work on the i920?

Guest surgex

As of right now I am using Yardi's latest rom...

Unfortunately, I never bothered to try this with the stock rom so I don't know if there is any difference, but I don't think there would be.

I can not get bluetooth PAN to work at all....

If you go to the "Bluetooth Settings" from the Omnia2 settings menu and then "Device Services", you can see all the services (bluetooth profiles) that the device supports, and PAN is not one of them (see screenshots).

However, if you go to the Windows Mobile settings, then "Connections", then "Wifi" -- then select "Network Adapters" at the top, you can see "Bluetooth PAN Driver" in the list..if you go to edit the adapter settings, you can either assign a manual ip address or tell it to use DHCP -- neither setting matters unfortunately.

On my laptop at home I use XP-32 and the BlueSoleil bluetooth stack, and when I search services on the Omnia2 it does in fact list Bluetooth PAN as being there, but when I try to connect to it, it just says "A bluetooth error has occured"

Has anyone successfully got Bluetooth PAN working?

Also -- I noticed that this phone also supports bluetooth printing profile...but which applications actually let you use a bluetooth printer to print contacts or pictures for example? On the i8910 it came with a "PrintOTG" application...but I don't see one on the i920. If anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

post-618596-1271691094_thumb.png

post-618596-1271691105_thumb.png

post-618596-1271691114_thumb.png

post-618596-1271691121_thumb.png