I8000NXXJE1 LITE 20100511

Guest twu2

Guest surenz

First thanks for the perfect ROM.

So I have a question about the Messaging.

Is it only with me but when I receive a SMS, it is not shown neither in S2U2 nor in SPB Mobile Shell? The message comes OK with sound but the only way to found it is to go in the Messaging.

Is there some cab for the default SMS application because I didn't see ?

Guest kimitza
First thanks for the perfect ROM.

So I have a question about the Messaging.

Is it only with me but when I receive a SMS, it is not shown neither in S2U2 nor in SPB Mobile Shell? The message comes OK with sound but the only way to found it is to go in the Messaging.

Is there some cab for the default SMS application because I didn't see ?

i'm using spb ms too and s2u2 and i have no problems...the messages appear even in 3d view thanks to spb..i think there are some wrong settings made by you...

Guest surenz
i'm using spb ms too and s2u2 and i have no problems...the messages appear even in 3d view thanks to spb..i think there are some wrong settings made by you...

Yes in 3D viewer they appear but not in the counter on the widget of SPB neither on the screen of S2U2 - that's the weird thing.

Seems like some small setting is missing or some software.

Beside this the ROM is very fast and stable. With the 15MB pagepool I planted at some 50 MB free memory and there's no any decrease more.

edit: My problem is sorted out. The SMS backup of SPB Backup was messing the things.

Edited by surenz

Guest darifianto
How to make a video call with this ROM ??

I already flash my phone with this ROM, and now i can't make Video call

Can you help me ?

I already install Samsung dialer(Phonebook), Samsung Call Log

Anybody can help ??

HI is this no solution for this [roblem ??

Guest GeneralLeeBored

when i tap on the world clock or the date and time samsung widget i get a shortcut error? how can i fix this?

Guest khomen
when i tap on the world clock or the date and time samsung widget i get a shortcut error? how can i fix this?

same here, plus a problem with Outlook, doesnt seem to work properly, close and the lockscreen stays instead of the taskbar leading o a soft reset.

ty

Guest twu2

try to install touch clock cab.

Samsung's program usually call their tools directly.

Guest kimitza

twu2, one question. How do i make srs wow hd work on other apps than touch player ? :). Tried this:

1. Installed the new sdkcerts and soft reset

2. Installed AIO Security

3. Installed srs wow hd 1.5.1 and soft reset.

After this, i have no sounds on my devicve and when i try to play a sound with touch player i get this : unable to play sound. Before i installed the new sdkcerts, wich i didn't knew i have to install, i got the error "file is corrupt....something"

I'm using pocket music 5.3 for music and coreplayer 1.36 for video files..

And another thing :

Could you cook a trully UL version ?If you have the time and willing, of course. Just rip all apps, leave only windows drivers and services, samsung settings, with no UI, just the classic theme, 8-12 mb PP and it should be a killer

Thank you very much.

Edited by kimitza

Guest GeneralLeeBored

Also with chome, how can I get it to use the samsung touch clock plugin instead of the standard one?? I want to have the world clock on chome..

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bravo!

Dear TWU2,

Yeah, the video-call feature is greyed-out in my dialer too. Infact, I couldn't find any way of activating a video-calling feature. I like your ROM, and in particular, your meticulous work on making CABs for ALL applications and settings. It would still be better, no... -the best ROM- if you could make an "Ultra ROM" like Sinan's, with only the OS and the settings, and create CABs for it. That way, we would get almost ALL the available ROM and RAM, and install only those we really wish to have.

Regards,

Bravo!

Guest jmsmartins
Dear TWU2,

Yeah, the video-call feature is greyed-out in my dialer too. Infact, I couldn't find any way of activating a video-calling feature. I like your ROM, and in particular, your meticulous work on making CABs for ALL applications and settings. It would still be better, no... -the best ROM- if you could make an "Ultra ROM" like Sinan's, with only the OS and the settings, and create CABs for it. That way, we would get almost ALL the available ROM and RAM, and install only those we really wish to have.

Regards,

Bravo!

about the video-call, do u have 3G activated?

Guest Bravo!

@ jmsmartins,

Do I really have to have 3G activated to enable the video-call button? I have a SE P1i, and the video-calling button is always enabled, and when there is no 3G available, it says, I can't make a video-call. I donno, may be I'd have to have 3G enabled on my network in this case. Please clarify!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nuelo

Is anyone else have an issue with connecting to the Internet via WMDC (the new ActiveSync) and IE? I can't seem to get IE to connect to the web when I am connected via USB. I have "Allow data connections while connected to USB" checked off. Anyone else having this problem?

I noticed it when SPB News couldn't update via USB. Then I read that it gets it's connection from IE mobile. But it doesn't seem to work for me. I even re-flashed to a clean ROM and still nothing... Are there any IE settings that I can adjust?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FactionOne

Great ROM :D

I've not owned my O2 for long; and while I was impressed with the hardware I soon found the software feeling bloated. I was a little worried to flash the handset (even though I've owned and flashed lots of HTCs - as old as Blue Angel); but I'm so glad I loaded twu2's ROM. With this, and SPB Mobile Shell, life is sooo much QUICKER! :D

Thanks!!!

I have two questions though:

Changes (compare to official rom):

! Enable etiquette mode by default

Is there a way for me to disable this feature? (I'm using SPB Radio and would like to place the handset face-down (speaker-up!) - Perhaps a registry tweak?

Also, are there any ways to access other settings like this (automatic brightness etc.) - those which are in the Samsung settings dialogue, but not so obvious in the basic WM settings? Again, I'm not afraid of registry tweaking...

EDIT: Doh! OK, I just stumbled over those illusive settings (for anyone else wondering in future...>) A tap in the status bar at the top of the UI (network/signal/battery/clock indications) flies out the larger 'tappable' icons - one of those (image is signal bars with phone icon overlaid) gives access to phone settings, where all the Sound, Light, Motion and other stuff can be found...

Thanks again.

Rob.

Edited by FactionOne

Guest endoderm
I second this. Please, please, please. :-D

hi, firstly, thanks for your rom.

The problem I have is I cannot access internet, no matter using WIFI, USB-sync or 3G.

Could you please help me on it?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sim Kai Long

Hey guys, I've recently flashed to this and I'm getting an "My Info" (Owner Information) popup everytime I unlock my phone. This is freaking annoying and I can't turn it off as there is no "Option" tab in the "Owner Info" settings.

• 3 months later...
Is anyone else have an issue with connecting to the Internet via WMDC (the new ActiveSync) and IE? I can't seem to get IE to connect to the web when I am connected via USB. I have "Allow data connections while connected to USB" checked off. Anyone else having this problem?

I noticed it when SPB News couldn't update via USB. Then I read that it gets it's connection from IE mobile. But it doesn't seem to work for me. I even re-flashed to a clean ROM and still nothing... Are there any IE settings that I can adjust?

Same problem here.

Moreover, as i suspected, it is not only related to IE, but all the internet connections through WindowsMobileDeviceCenter (WMDC).

Tried just a simple PING:

- when not connected on USB ping requests works fine (using 3G)

- as soon as it gets plugged USB ping times out (should use the PC's internet connection)

- as soon as USB gets unpluggeg ping works again (switches back to 3G)

USB connection works fine (MyMobiler, etc. connects all right), In WMDC "Connection to network" is set to "Automatic".

• 3 weeks later...
Guest idrak3
2010/05/27

Here is All-in-one file include all cabs:

I8000NXXJE1_all_cab.7z.001 (45 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/ECH3L57M1I

md5: b35cf97fb92563b8513e55eb47991109

I try to download this but i this your files is corrupt

I found Md5: 7D9506A070A1D76537841DD93CBD5CA1

I have a correct one? might be you can upload again

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...