[ROM][ITA] FuBo Ultralite 29017.JJ1.26 [2011/03/24]

Guest fubo

Guest gioranaa

Ciao "My suggestion is to flash complete JE3 ROM before flashing mine." What am I supposed to do? There's a link to a guide?

Moreover are you sure about JE3? because I see your last roms are JF5...

Ora ho PDA: I8000NXXJC1

CSC: I8000ITVJC1

TELEF. : I8000XXJB2

THANKS!

Edited by gioranaa

• 2 weeks later...
i tried the 15th build and I had problems with the Gallery, both from start programs and from Taday screen.

It is fixed in b16. It is due to different APIs between WM 6.5 and 6.5.x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ho seguito il thread da molto tempo, molto buono rom.

vi farà un italiano JJ1 rom?

----

I followed the thread for a long time, very good rom.

will make you an Italian JJ1 rom?

----

Currently I do not plan JJ1 release. Once flashed, the JJ1 ultralite ROM does not boot properly. So I checked for diffs with JH2 and found only one file... So I am staying with JH2.

----

Sorry, I understood you intended JI1, not newest JJ1. No, I do not plan to do a Ultralite as it is 6.5 and I don't like. But for sure I will flash phone and eboot parts!

I'm trying this rom...

Some infos: at the beginning I've to restore the "original connections" for let them works...

The "Acrobat Reader LE" link point to "the acrobat help"... and the new Acrobat reader is not installed...

This is a great rom, anyway!!!

A little thing: how can I "restore" the original samsung lockscreen?

(not the gray one... the "standard one" with calendar, clock and appointments)...

Thanks in advance...

WovW

I'm trying this rom...

Some infos: at the beginning I've to restore the "original connections" for let them works...

The "Acrobat Reader LE" link point to "the acrobat help"... and the new Acrobat reader is not installed...

This is a great rom, anyway!!!

A little thing: how can I "restore" the original samsung lockscreen?

(not the gray one... the "standard one" with calendar, clock and appointments)...

Thanks in advance...

WovW

You're wrong. Adobe LE is installed and fully functional. By default, the Adobe Icon only opens an help page in PIE. But if you click on a PDF or open a PDF the application starts flawlessly.

"original connections"??? What do you mean? The image works ok here.

Lockscreen is not included in ROM. I can provide link to download a customized version of WM lock screen if you want.

Edited by fubo

You're wrong. Adobe LE is installed and fully functional. By default, the Adobe Icon only opens an help page in IE. But if you click on a PDF or open a PDF the application starts flawlessly.

"original connections"??? What do you mean? The image works ok here.

Lockscreen is not included in ROM. I can provide link to download a customized version of WM lock screen if you want.

After flash, opening a .pdf file will open the "old acrobat reader"... no problem, I've reinstalled the 2.5.x version...

"Original connections" issue: I was not able to "navigate", but after I've done the "Ripristina Connessioni" link in samsung settings... all was ok!

If you can provide the link for let OLDWMlockscreen works... I'll be glad of you! :-) (Well, I'm already!!!)

Great rom, I've on it from this morning... It's seems GREAT!!!!

Thanks in advance,

WovW

After flash, opening a .pdf file will open the "old acrobat reader"... no problem, I've reinstalled the 2.5.x version...

"Original connections" issue: I was not able to "navigate", but after I've done the "Ripristina Connessioni" link in samsung settings... all was ok!

If you can provide the link for let OLDWMlockscreen works... I'll be glad of you! :-) (Well, I'm already!!!)

Great rom, I've on it from this morning... It's seems GREAT!!!!

Thanks in advance,

WovW

In my ROM I'm opening Adobe Reader LE 2.5...

post-655867-1291910038_thumb.jpg

In my ROM I'm opening Adobe Reader LE 2.5...

I note that it was the "older Reader" because I've no "Strumenti/visualizza/Ridisponi" feature... So I've to re-install the Acrobat reader...

No problem, anyway...

A noob question... the "older lockscreen" will be easy to install?

Thanks again.

WovW.