[ROM][ITA] FuBo Ultralite 29017.JJ1.26 [2011/03/24]

Guest fubo

I note that it was the "older Reader" because I've no "Strumenti/visualizza/Ridisponi" feature... So I've to re-install the Acrobat reader...

No problem, anyway...

A noob question... the "older lockscreen" will be easy to install?

Thanks again.

WovW.

Hmmm, I don't have as well. I have to check the setup cab.

The WM lockscreen is a simple cab.

Could you share a link of a .cab containing that 2.5 version? The one I have does not have that option at all...

Hi Fubo... I'm using this one (from xda or modaco, I don't remember...)

For a "trade"... :-D can I ask you to upload "a cab" with original jh2 (or newer) camera files? The "modified ones" doesn't works with mine "screen off" program (I use it for recording several minutes of videos without drain batteries, because camera use full brigth screen)... The original ones continue recording if I use "screen off", the "YYMMSS version" stop recording :-(

Thanks in advance.

WovW

Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_2_5_1_0_404840_03.cab

Hi Fubo... I'm using this one (from xda or modaco, I don't remember...)

For a "trade"... :-D can I ask you to upload "a cab" with original jh2 (or newer) camera files? The "modified ones" doesn't works with mine "screen off" program (I use it for recording several minutes of videos without drain batteries, because camera use full brigth screen)... The original ones continue recording if I use "screen off", the "YYMMSS version" stop recording :-(

Thanks in advance.

WovW

Exe was the same. The difference was in registry entries. Thanks!

Here is original camera.exe.

Camera.zip

A little question... sometimes the logical "start button" doesn't open the "windows" menu... Do you know how it is possible?

WovW

I know other users saw same behaviour. I never saw it, but you can restore the start menu by using Advanced Configuration Tool in Tweaks.

I know other users saw same behaviour. I never saw it, but you can restore the start menu by using Advanced Configuration Tool in Tweaks.

Maybe I've solved installing a "start menu 5 row grid.cab"...

Bye

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...